Words ending with arp
3 letter words ending with arp
- arp — Jean (ʒɑ̃) or Hans (hans). 1887– 1966, Alsatian sculptor, painter, and poet, cofounder of the Dada movement in Zürich, noted particularly for his abstract organic sculptures based on natural forms
- proxy arp — (networking) The technique in which one host, usually a router, answers Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) requests intended for another machine. By "faking" its identity, the router accepts responsibility for routing packets to the "real" destination. Proxy ARP allows a site to use a single IP address with two physical networks. Subnetting would normally be a better solution.
- reverse arp — Reverse Address Resolution Protocol
4 letter words ending with arp
- aarp — American Association of Retired Persons
- barp — a mound or cairn of stones
- carp — A carp is a kind of fish that lives in lakes and rivers.
- earp — Wyatt (Ber·ry Stapp) [wahy-uh t-ber-ee-stap] /ˈwaɪ ətˈbɛr i stæp/ (Show IPA), 1848–1929, U.S. frontiersman, law officer, and gunfighter.
- garp — A graphical language for concurrent programming.
5 letter words ending with arp
- -carp — (in botany) fruit or a reproductive structure that develops into a particular part of the fruit
- alarp — As Low As Reasonably Practicable
- flarp — /flarp/ [Rutgers University] Yet another metasyntactic variable (see foo). Among those who use it, it is associated with a legend that any program not containing the word "flarp" somewhere will not work. The legend is discreetly silent on the reliability of programs which *do* contain the magic word.
- inarp — Inverse Address Resolution Protocol
- scarp — a line of cliffs formed by the faulting or fracturing of the earth's crust; an escarpment.
6 letter words ending with arp
7 letter words ending with arp
8 letter words ending with arp
- ascocarp — (in some ascomycetous fungi) a globular structure containing the asci
- autocarp — any fruit that is produced through self-fertilization
- autoharp — a zither-like musical instrument used in country-and-western music, equipped with button-controlled dampers that can prevent selected strings from sounding, thus allowing chords to be played. It is plucked with the fingers or a plectrum
- endocarp — The innermost layer of the pericarp that surrounds a seed in a fruit. It may be membranous (as in apples) or woody (as in the stone of a peach or cherry).
- mericarp — one of the carpels of a schizocarp.
9 letter words ending with arp
- angiocarp — a plant bearing an angiocarpous fruit.
- anthocarp — a composite false fruit, consisting of the actual fruit and the perianth
- archicarp — a female reproductive structure in ascomycetous fungi that consists of a cell or hypha and develops into the ascogonium
- cardsharp — a professional card player who cheats
- cremocarp — any fruit consisting of two united carpels which hang from a supporting axis
10 letter words ending with arp
- clistocarp — cleistothecium.
- jaw's-harp — Jew's harp.
- jew's-harp — (sometimes lowercase) a small, simple musical instrument consisting of a lyre-shaped metal frame containing a metal tongue, which is plucked while the frame is held in the teeth, the vibrations causing twanging tones.
- pseudocarp — accessory fruit.
- pyrenocarp — Mycology. a perithecium.
11 letter words ending with arp
- basidiocarp — the fruiting body of basidiomycetous fungi; the mushroom of agarics
- cleistocarp — cleistothecium.
- dipterocarp — A tall forest tree from which are obtained resins and timber for the export trade, occurring mainly in Southeast Asia.
- jew-s--harp — (sometimes lowercase) a small, simple musical instrument consisting of a lyre-shaped metal frame containing a metal tongue, which is plucked while the frame is held in the teeth, the vibrations causing twanging tones.
- razor-sharp — blade, etc.: dangerously sharp
12 letter words ending with arp
13 letter words ending with arp
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ARP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 88 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ARP that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.