Words ending with ania
5 letter words ending with ania
6 letter words ending with ania
- -mania — indicating extreme desire or pleasure of a specified kind or an abnormal excitement aroused by something
- alania — North Ossetia.
- avania — (historical) A tax or fee imposed on foreigners under the Ottoman Empire, especially one considered to be irregular or extortionate.
- azania — the indigenous name applied to South Africa by indigenous black nationalists or liberationists.
- chania — the chief port of Crete, on the NW coast. Pop: 82 000 (2005 est)
7 letter words ending with ania
- acrania — (physiology) Partial or total absence of the skull.
- albania — a republic in SE Europe, on the Balkan Peninsula: became independent in 1912 after more than four centuries of Turkish rule; established as a republic (1946) under Communist rule; multiparty constitution adopted in 1991. It is generally mountainous, rising over 2700 m (9000 ft), with extensive forests. Language: Albanian. Religion: Muslim majority. Currency: lek. Capital: Tirana. Pop: 3 011 405 (2013 est). Area: 28 749 sq km (11 100 sq miles)
- catania — a port in E Sicily, near Mount Etna. Pop: 313 110 (2001)
- dysania — (very, rare) A state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
- gazania — any of several composite plants of the genus Gazania, native to southern Africa, having showy flowers with variously colored rays.
8 letter words ending with ania
- apimania — an extreme enthusiasm for bees
- bucrania — (in classical architecture) an ornament, especially on a frieze, having the form of the skull of an ox.
- campania — a region of SW Italy: includes the islands of Capri and Ischia. Chief town: Naples. Pop: 5 725 098 (2003 est). Area: 13 595 sq km (5248 sq miles)
- carmania — a province of the ancient Persian empire, on the Gulf of Oman.
- compania — company.
9 letter words ending with ania
- acarnania — region on the W coast of ancient Greece
- agromania — an abnormal desire to live alone, especially in an isolated area.
- akarnania — Modern Greek name of Acarnania.
- araucania — a region of central Chile, inhabited by Araucanian Indians
- asbomania — the perceived indiscriminate and excessive use by the authorities of anti-social behaviour orders in dealing with people causing a nuisance to their fellow citizens
10 letter words ending with ania
- anglomania — excessive respect for English customs, etc
- anthomania — an intense fondness for flowers
- cleggmania — the brief surge in popularity for the leader of the Liberal Democrat party, Nick Clegg, after a series of live televised debates preceding the 2010 British general election
- clinomania — An excessive desire to remain in bed.
- dipsomania — an irresistible, typically periodic craving for alcoholic drink.
11 letter words ending with ania
12 letter words ending with ania
- arithmomania — an obsessive desire to count objects, or a fixation with numbers and calculations
- balletomania — passionate enthusiasm for ballet
- decalcomania — the art or process of transferring a design from prepared paper onto another surface, such as china, glass, or paper
- drapetomania — (dated) an overwhelming urge to run away (from home, a bad situation, responsibility, etc.).
- hysteromania — unusually increased sexual desire in a woman
13 letter words ending with ania
14 letter words ending with ania
- eleutheromania — A great desire for or obsession with freedom.
16 letter words ending with ania
- trichotillomania — a compulsion to pull out one's hair.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ANIA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 137 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ANIA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.