4-letter words that end in ame
- bame — Black, Asian, and minority ethnic
- came — Came is the past tense of come.
- dame — Dame is a title given to a woman as a special honour because of important service or work that she has done.
- fame — widespread reputation, especially of a favorable character; renown; public eminence: to seek fame as an opera singer.
- game — an amusement or pastime: children's games.
- hame — either of two curved pieces lying upon the collar in the harness of an animal, to which the traces are fastened.
- kame — combe.
- lame — an ornamental fabric in which metallic threads, as of gold or silver, are woven with silk, wool, rayon, or cotton.
- mame — a female given name.
- name — a dictionary of given names that indicates whether a name is usually male, female, or unisex and often includes origins as well as meanings; for example, as by indicating that Evangeline, meaning “good news,” comes from Greek. Used primarily as an aid in selecting a name for a baby, dictionaries of names may also include lists of famous people who have shared a name and information about its current popularity ranking.
- same — identical with what is about to be or has just been mentioned: This street is the same one we were on yesterday.
- tame — changed from the wild or savage state; domesticated: a tame bear.
- wame — Scot. and North England. belly.
On this page, we collect all 4-letter words ending in AME. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 4-letter word that ends in AME to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.