Words ending with aki
4 letter words ending with aki
- kaki — the Japanese persimmon tree.
- maki — A Japanese dish consisting of sushi and raw vegetables wrapped in seaweed.
- paki — a contemptuous term used to refer to a Pakistani, especially one who has emigrated to Britain.
- raki — a spirituous liquor distilled from grain, grapes, plums, etc., in southeastern Europe and the Near East.
- saki — Alice (Laidlaw) [leyd-law] /ˈleɪdˌlɔ/ (Show IPA), born 1931, Canadian short-story writer.
5 letter words ending with aki
- araki — A date liquor distilled illegally in Sudan.
- iraki — a native of Iraq.
- iwaki — a city on NE Honshu, in Japan.
- khaki — dull yellowish brown.
- rolf kraki — a possibly historical Danish king of the 9th century, the subject of an Old Icelandic saga and in accounts by the Danish historian Saxo Grammaticus: involved in great battles with his stepfather, Adils of Sweden.
6 letter words ending with aki
7 letter words ending with aki
8 letter words ending with aki
- anunnaki — various unnamed Sumerian deities who constituted the divine assembly presided over by An and Enlil and of whom seven were judges in the afterworld.
- faliraki — a coastal resort in SE Greece, on Rhodes. Pop: 400 (2000 est)
- kaitiaki — (NZ) The M\u0101ori concept of guardianship of the natural environment.
- kawasaki — a seaport on SE Honshu, in central Japan, SW of Tokyo.
- miyazaki — a city on SE Kyushu, in Japan.
9 letter words ending with aki
11 letter words ending with aki
- teppan-yaki — a Japanese dish of meat and vegetables stir-fried on, and eaten from, a hot steel plate that forms the centre of a table
On this page, we collect all words that ending in AKI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 35 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in AKI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.