Words ending with aise
5 letter words ending with aise
- caise — Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering.
- maise — a measure of herring
- paise — Also, pice. an aluminum coin and monetary unit, the 100th part of the rupee of India, Nepal, and Pakistan.
- raise — to move to a higher position; lift up; elevate: to raise one's hand; sleepy birds raising their heads and looking about.
- pay raise — an increase in wages or salary
6 letter words ending with aise
- araise — to raise
- blaise — a male given name.
- braise — When you braise meat or a vegetable, you fry it quickly and then cook it slowly in a covered dish with a small amount of liquid.
- chaise — a light open horse-drawn carriage, esp one with two wheels designed for two passengers
- fraise — Fortification. a defense consisting of pointed stakes projecting from the ramparts in a horizontal or an inclined position.
7 letter words ending with aise
- cimaise — a pewter wine jar having a spout, a fixed handle on the side opposite the spout, and a bail for carrying.
- cymaise — a pewter wine jar having a spout, a fixed handle on the side opposite the spout, and a bail for carrying.
- fadaise — a silly or meaningless remark
- malaise — a condition of general bodily weakness or discomfort, often marking the onset of a disease.
- reraise — to raise (literally or figuratively) again
8 letter words ending with aise
- anglaise — an old English country-dance.
- appraise — If you appraise something or someone, you consider them carefully and form an opinion about them.
- archaise — Standard spelling of from=non-Oxford.
- bepraise — to praise highly
- lachaise — Gaston [gas-tuh n;; French ga-stawn] /ˈgæs tən;; French gaˈstɔ̃/ (Show IPA), 1882–1935, U.S. sculptor, born in France.
9 letter words ending with aise
- bearnaise — rich sauce made from egg yolks, lemon juice or wine vinegar, butter, shallots, herbs, and seasoning
- dispraise — to speak of as undeserving or unworthy; censure; disparage.
- ecossaise — a country-dance in quick duple meter.
- fundraise — to collect by fund-raising: The charity needs to fund-raise more than a million dollars.
- lyonnaise — (of food, especially fried potatoes) cooked with pieces of onion.
10 letter words ending with aise
- bordelaise — denoting a brown sauce flavoured with red wine and sometimes mushrooms
- fund-raise — to collect by fund-raising: The charity needs to fund-raise more than a million dollars.
- mayonnaise — a thick dressing of egg yolks, vinegar or lemon juice, oil, and seasonings, used for salads, sandwiches, vegetable dishes, etc.
- overpraise — to praise excessively or unduly.
- reappraise — to estimate the monetary value of; determine the worth of; assess: We had an expert appraise the house before we bought it.
11 letter words ending with aise
- hollandaise — The hollandaise sauce.
- misappraise — to estimate the monetary value of; determine the worth of; assess: We had an expert appraise the house before we bought it.
- self-praise — the act of expressing approval or admiration; commendation; laudation.
- superpraise — to praise excessively
- underpraise — to praise to a lesser degree or extent than the circumstances warrant.
12 letter words ending with aise
On this page, we collect all words that ending in AISE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 60 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in AISE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.