Words ending with ader
5 letter words ending with ader
- bader — Sir Douglas. 1910–82, British fighter pilot. Despite losing both legs after a flying accident (1931), he became a national hero as a pilot in World War II
- cader — Eastern New England and British. (of the young of animals) abandoned or left by the mother and raised by humans: a cade lamb.
- fader — a person or thing that fades.
- lader — to put (something) on or in, as a burden, load, or cargo; load.
- nader — Ralph, born 1934, U.S. lawyer, author, political reformer, and consumer advocate.
6 letter words ending with ader
7 letter words ending with ader
- -grader — -grader combines with words such as 'first' and 'second' to form nouns which refer to a child or young person who is in a particular grade in the American education system.
- abrader — Something that abrades; a tool or machine for abrading. (First attested in the late 19th century.).
- broader — of great breadth: The river was too broad to swim across.
- dreader — a person who dreads
- invader — to enter forcefully as an enemy; go into with hostile intent: Germany invaded Poland in 1939.
8 letter words ending with ader
9 letter words ending with ader
- dissuader — One who dissuades.
- escalader — A soldier who escalades.
- glissader — One who glissades.
- impleader — a procedural method by which an original party to an action may bring in and make a claim against a third party in connection with the claim made against the original party.
- misleader — One who leads into error.
10 letter words ending with ader
- abdelkader — ?1807–83, Algerian nationalist, who resisted the French invasion of Algeria and established (1837) an independent state. He surrendered to the French in 1847
- ambuscader — a person waiting in ambush; an ambusher
- autoloader — stack loader
- bandleader — A bandleader is the person who conducts a band, especially a jazz band.
- bookreader — DEC's CD-ROM-based on-line documentation browser.
11 letter words ending with ader
- cadwallader — a male given name.
- cheerleader — A cheerleader is one of the people who leads the crowd in cheering at a large public event, especially a sports event.
- classloader — (computing, Java) A mechanism for dynamically loading classes into a virtual machine.
- free-trader — a person who advocates free trade.
- homesteader — the owner or holder of a homestead.
12 letter words ending with ader
- breechloader — any gun loaded at the breech
- doubleheader — Sports. two games, as of baseball, between the same teams on the same day in immediate succession. two games, as of basketball, between two different pairs of teams on the same day in immediate succession.
- fifth-grader — a student in the fifth grade of the American education system
- first-grader — a child in the first grade
- front-loader — a machine or appliance, as a washing machine, loaded and unloaded through an opening in the front (as distinguished from a top loader).
13 letter words ending with ader
- breech-loader — a firearm that is loaded at the breech
- daily-breader — a commuter.
- double-header — Sports. two games, as of baseball, between the same teams on the same day in immediate succession. two games, as of basketball, between two different pairs of teams on the same day in immediate succession.
- eighth-grader — someone who is in the eighth grade at school
- fourth-grader — a child in the fourth grade
14 letter words ending with ader
15 letter words ending with ader
16 letter words ending with ader
- follow-my-leader — a game in which the players must repeat the actions of the leader
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ADER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 183 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ADER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.