Words ending with aca
3 letter words ending with aca
- aca — Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
4 letter words ending with aca
- caca — heroin
- maca — Multiple Access with Colision Avoidance
- paca — a large, white-spotted, almost tailless rodent, Agouti paca, of Central and South America, having features resembling a guinea pig and rabbit: valued as food.
- raca — a biblical word meaning 'worthless' or 'empty'
- waca — Western Australian Cricket Association
5 letter words ending with aca
- abaca — a Philippine plant, Musa textilis, related to the banana: family Musaceae. Its leafstalks are the source of Manila hemp
- ppaca — The PPACA is a 2010 federal law that reformed some public health insurance programs and parts of the private health insurance industry in the U.S.
- area opaca — the opaque area of the blastoderm surrounding the area pellucida.
6 letter words ending with aca
- alpaca — Alpaca is a type of soft wool.
- camaca — a heavy fabric of silk or mixed fibers, much used in the Middle Ages.
- cloaca — a cavity in the pelvic region of most vertebrates, except higher mammals, and certain invertebrates, into which the alimentary canal and the genital and urinary ducts open
- ithaca — one of the Ionian Islands, off the W coast of Greece: legendary home of Ulysses. 37 sq. mi. (96 sq. km). Greek Itháki.
- maraca — a gourd or a gourd-shaped rattle filled with seeds or pebbles and used, often in a pair, as a rhythm instrument.
7 letter words ending with aca
8 letter words ending with aca
- jararaca — A species of venomous snake found in South America, Bothrops jararaca.
- titicaca — Lake, a lake on the boundary between S Peru and W Bolivia, in the Andes: the largest lake in the region; the highest large lake in the world. 3200 sq. mi. (8290 sq. km); 12,508 feet (3812 meters) above sea level.
- lake titicaca — a lake between S Peru and W Bolivia, in the Andes: the highest large lake in the world; drained by the Desaguadero River flowing into Lake Poopó. Area: 8135 sq km (3141 sq miles). Altitude: 3809 m (12 497 ft). Depth: 370 m (1214 ft)
9 letter words ending with aca
- portulaca — any of various fleshy-leaved plants of the genus Portulaca, especially P. grandiflora, widely cultivated for its showy, variously colored flowers.
10 letter words ending with aca
- chachalaca — any of several slender guans of the genus Ortalis, of Central America, Mexico, and southern Texas, having loud, harsh cries.
- cuernavaca — a city in S central Mexico, capital of Morelos state: resort with nearby Cacahuamilpa Caverns. Pop: 723 000 (2005 est)
- koulibiaca — A Russian dish of salmon, rice etc. cooked in puff pastry.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ACA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 28 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ACA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.