Words ending with abba
4 letter words ending with abba
- abba — Swedish pop group (1972–82): comprised Benny Andersson (born 1946), Agnetha Faltskog (born 1950), Anni-Frid Lyngstad (born 1945), and Bjorn Ulvaeus (born 1945); numerous hit singles included "Waterloo" (1974), "Dancing Queen" (1977), and "The Winner Takes It All" (1980)
5 letter words ending with abba
- dabba — (in Indian cookery) a round metal box used to transport hot food, either from home or from a restaurant, to a person's place of work
- gabba — (music) alternative spelling of gabber.
- yabba — a form of methamphetamine
- the gabba — the Queensland Cricket Association ground at Woolloongabba, Brisbane
10 letter words ending with abba
- abba-dabba — a person or thing of little importance.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ABBA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ABBA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.