Words ending with aba
3 letter words ending with aba
- aba — a type of cloth from Syria, made of goat hair or camel hair
4 letter words ending with aba
- baba — a small cake of leavened dough, sometimes mixed with currants and usually soaked in rum (rum baba)
- caba — (dated) A cabas, or lady's bag.
- gaba — a neurotransmitter of the central nervous system that inhibits excitatory responses.
- haba — Alois [ah-lois] /ˈɑ lɔɪs/ (Show IPA), 1893–1972, Czech composer.
- kaba — a small, cubical building in the courtyard of the Great Mosque at Mecca containing a sacred black stone: regarded by Muslims as the House of God and the objective of their pilgrimages.
5 letter words ending with aba
- akaba — a seaport in SW Jordan, at the N end of the Gulf of Aqaba.
- aqaba — the only port in Jordan, in the southwest, on the Gulf of Aqaba. Pop: 80 790 (2004)
- araba — an Asian carriage, wagon or cart that is drawn by horses or oxen
- caaba — Kaaba
- kaaba — a cube-shaped building in Mecca, the most sacred Muslim pilgrim shrine, into which is built the black stone believed to have been given by Gabriel to Abraham. Muslims turn in its direction when praying
6 letter words ending with aba
- annaba — a port in NE Algeria: site of the Roman city of Hippo Regius. Pop: 382 000 (2005 est)
- banaba — an island in the SW Pacific, in the Republic of Kiribati. Phosphates were mined by Britain (1900–79). Area: about 5 sq km (2 sq miles). Pop: 301 (2005)
- cahaba — a river in N central Alabama, flowing S to the Alabama River. 191 miles (307 km) long.
- calaba — a tree, Calophyllum brasiliense, of the West Indies and Central and South America, having leathery leaves and fragrant white flowers.
- casaba — a kind of winter muskmelon having a yellow rind and sweet juicy flesh
7 letter words ending with aba
- cassaba — casaba
- jellaba — a loose-fitting hooded gown or robe worn by men in North Africa.
- lualaba — a river in the SE Democratic Republic of the Congo: a headstream of the Congo (Zaire) River. 400 miles (645 km) long.
- mastaba — an ancient Egyptian tomb made of mud brick, rectangular in plan with sloping sides and a flat roof.
- orizaba — Also called Citlaltepetl. an inactive volcano in SE Mexico, in Veracruz state. 18,546 feet (5653 meters).
8 letter words ending with aba
10 letter words ending with aba
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ABA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 37 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ABA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.