Words containing zan
4 letter words containing zan
5 letter words containing zan
- azana — Manuel (maˈnwel). 1880–1940, Spanish statesman; president of the Spanish Republic (1936–39) until overthrown by Franco
- azans — Plural form of azan.
- hazan — a cantor of a synagogue.
- kazan — Republic of, an autonomous republic in central Russia on the E European Plain, at the confluence of the Volga and Kama rivers. 26,192 sq. mi. (67,836 sq. km). Capital: Kazan.
- zande — Azande.
6 letter words containing zan
- azande — a member of a people of the Congo-Sudan region of central Africa.
- azania — the indigenous name applied to South Africa by indigenous black nationalists or liberationists.
- bezant — a medieval Byzantine gold coin
- byzant — bezant (def 2).
- chazan — a person who leads synagogue services, esp as a profession; cantor
7 letter words containing zan
- artizan — Obsolete spelling of artisan.
- azanian — a native or inhabitant of Azania (another name used esp by many Black political activists for South Africa)
- bezzant — bezant (def 1).
- bolzano — a city in NE Italy, in Trentino-Alto Adige: belonged to Austria until 1919. Pop: 94 989 (2001)
- cezanne — Paul (pɔl). 1839–1906, French postimpressionist painter, who was a major influence on modern art, esp cubism, in stressing the structural elements latent in nature, such as the sphere and the cone
8 letter words containing zan
- bartizan — a small turret projecting from a wall, parapet, or tower
- forzando — sforzando
- partizan — partisan2 .
- penzance — a seaport in SW Cornwall, in the SW extremity of England: resort.
- tanzania — a republic in E Africa formed in 1964 by the merger of the republic of Tanganyika and the former island sultanate of Zanzibar (including Pemba and adjacent small islands). 364,881 sq. mi. (945,037 sq. km). Capital: Dodoma.
9 letter words containing zan
- avizandum — a judge's or court's decision to consider a case privately before giving judgment
- baptizand — A person about to submit to baptism.
- bartizans — Plural form of bartizan.
- byzantine — Byzantine means related to or connected with the Byzantine Empire.
- byzantium — an ancient Greek city on the Bosporus: founded about 660 bc; rebuilt by Constantine I in 330 ad and called Constantinople; present-day Istanbul
10 letter words containing zan
- atazanavir — (pharmaceutical drug) An anti-retroviral drug of the protease inhibitor class that is used in to treat HIV infected patients.
- cognizance — Cognizance is knowledge or understanding.
- lipizzaner — one of a breed of compact, finely shaped, usually gray or white horses developed at the Austrian Imperial Stud and used generally in dressage exhibitions.
- lippizaner — one of a breed of compact, finely shaped, usually gray or white horses developed at the Austrian Imperial Stud and used generally in dressage exhibitions.
- manzanilla — a pale, very dry sherry from Spain.
11 letter words containing zan
- byzantinism — caesaropapism, especially before the Great Schism of 1054.
- byzantinist — an authority on or student of the history and culture of the Byzantine Empire.
- cicatrizant — Physiology. to heal by inducing the formation of a cicatrix.
- cognizances — Plural form of cognizance.
- cognizantly — In a cognizant manner.
12 letter words containing zan
- incognizance — Failure to cognize, apprehend, or notice.
- precognizant — having prior cognizance or knowledge of a given thing
- recognizance — Law. a bond or obligation of record entered into before a court of record or a magistrate, binding a person to do a particular act. the sum pledged as surety on such a bond.
- zantedeschia — (botany) Any of the genus Zantedeschia of herbaceous flowering plants in the family Araceae, native to southern Africa.
13 letter words containing zan
14 letter words containing zan
On this page, we collect all words with ZAN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 132 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ZAN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.