10-letter words containing vacu
- evacuating — Present participle of evacuate.
- evacuation — The action of evacuating a person or a place.
- evacuative — That causes evacuation; cathartic; purgative.
- minivacuum — a small, handheld vacuum cleaner, as for vacuuming upholstered furniture or car seats, or other relatively small areas.
- novaculite — a very hard sedimentary rock, similar to chert, composed essentially of microcrystalline quartz.
- vacuolated — having a vacuole or vacuoles.
- vacuum pan — a vessel equipped with a vacuum pump used for rapid evaporation by boiling a substance at a low temperature under reduced pressure.
- vacuumized — to create a vacuum in.
On this page, we collect all 10-letter words with VACU. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 10-letter word that contains VACU to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.