Words containing vacu
6 letter words containing vacu
- vacuum — a space entirely devoid of matter.
7 letter words containing vacu
- evacuee — A person evacuated from a place of danger to somewhere safe.
- vacuate — to empty
- vacuist — a person who believes in the existence of vacuums between molecules and atoms of matter or between bodies of the universe
- vacuity — the state of being vacuous or without contents; vacancy; emptiness: the vacuity of the open sea.
- vacuole — a membrane-bound cavity within a cell, often containing a watery liquid or secretion.
8 letter words containing vacu
9 letter words containing vacu
10 letter words containing vacu
- evacuating — Present participle of evacuate.
- evacuation — The action of evacuating a person or a place.
- evacuative — That causes evacuation; cathartic; purgative.
- minivacuum — a small, handheld vacuum cleaner, as for vacuuming upholstered furniture or car seats, or other relatively small areas.
- novaculite — a very hard sedimentary rock, similar to chert, composed essentially of microcrystalline quartz.
11 letter words containing vacu
13 letter words containing vacu
On this page, we collect all words with VACU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 71 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains VACU that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.