8-letter words containing vac
- casevacs — Plural form of casevac.
- clavacin — patulin.
- devachan — The place where gods abide, the
- evacuant — A medicine that induces some kind of bodily discharge, such as an emetic, a sudorific, or especially a laxative.
- evacuate — Remove (someone) from a place of danger to a safe place.
- evacuees — Plural form of evacuee.
- in vacuo — in a vacuum.
- medevacs — Plural form of medevac.
- odovacar — Odoacer.
- vacantly — having no contents; empty; void: a vacant niche.
- vacating — to give up possession or occupancy of: to vacate an apartment.
- vacation — a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday: Schoolchildren are on vacation now.
- vaccinal — of, relating to, or caused by vaccine or vaccination.
- vaccinee — a person who receives a vaccination.
- vaccinia — a variant of the cowpox virus that became established in vaccines derived from cowpox-inoculated humans.
- vacherin — a soft French or Swiss cheese made from cows' milk
- vacuumed — a space entirely devoid of matter.
- vivacity — the quality or state of being vivacious.
On this page, we collect all 8-letter words with VAC. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 8-letter word that contains VAC to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.