7-letter words containing vac
- autovac — a vacuum pump found in the petrol tank of a car
- avacado — Misspelling of avocado.
- casevac — to evacuate (a casualty) from a combat zone, usually by air
- evacate — (obsolete) To empty.
- evacuee — A person evacuated from a place of danger to somewhere safe.
- medevac — a helicopter for evacuating the wounded from a battlefield.
- medivac — to transport (sick or wounded persons) by medevac.
- privacy — the state of being apart from other people or concealed from their view; solitude; seclusion: Please leave the room and give me some privacy.
- vacance — a vacant period; vacancy
- vacancy — the state of being vacant; emptiness.
- vacated — to give up possession or occupancy of: to vacate an apartment.
- vacatur — a court announcement saying something is cancelled or annulled
- vaccine — any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production.
- vacuate — to empty
- vacuist — a person who believes in the existence of vacuums between molecules and atoms of matter or between bodies of the universe
- vacuity — the state of being vacuous or without contents; vacancy; emptiness: the vacuity of the open sea.
- vacuole — a membrane-bound cavity within a cell, often containing a watery liquid or secretion.
- vacuous — without contents; empty: the vacuous air.
On this page, we collect all 7-letter words with VAC. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 7-letter word that contains VAC to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.