Words containing vac
4 letter words containing vac
5 letter words containing vac
6 letter words containing vac
- univac — (processor, company) A brand of computer. There is a historical placard in the United States Census Bureau that has the following, "The Bureau of the Census dedicated the world's first electronic general purpose data processing computer, UNIVAC I, on June 14, 1951. Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation". The Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation designed and built Univac. Over the years, rights to the Univac name changed hands several times. Circa 1987, Sperry Univac merged with the Burroughs Corporation to form Unisys Corporation.
- vacant — having no contents; empty; void: a vacant niche.
- vacate — to give up possession or occupancy of: to vacate an apartment.
- vachel — a male given name: from a Latin word meaning “little cow.”.
- vacuum — a space entirely devoid of matter.
7 letter words containing vac
8 letter words containing vac
9 letter words containing vac
- carvacrol — the aromatic phenol C10H14O, found in plants of the mint family and used as a fungicide, as an antiseptic, and as a scent in perfumes
- evacuated — Having had population removed, by evacuation.
- evacuates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of evacuate.
- invacuate — To confine (people) to a closed area in an emergency situation.
- larvacean — Any of various solitary, free-swimming tunicates of the class Larvacea.
10 letter words containing vac
- bioprivacy — the state of freedom from others having unauthorized access to biometric data about oneself
- casevacked — Simple past tense and past participle of casevac.
- cuernavaca — a city in S central Mexico, capital of Morelos state: resort with nearby Cacahuamilpa Caverns. Pop: 723 000 (2005 est)
- curvaceous — If someone describes a woman as curvaceous, they think she is attractive because of the curves of her body.
- curvacious — pleasingly curved
11 letter words containing vac
- antivaccine — Opposed to vaccination.
- bupivacaine — a local anaesthetic of long duration, used for nerve blocks
- chichivache — (in early English literature) a mythical animal, usually depicted as a cow verging on starvation, that existed solely by devouring virtuous women.
- evacuations — Plural form of evacuation.
- non-vacuous — without contents; empty: the vacuous air.
12 letter words containing vac
13 letter words containing vac
14 letter words containing vac
- curvaceousness — the quality of having an attractively curved figure
15 letter words containing vac
- postvaccination — occurring after a vaccination
18 letter words containing vac
- antivaccinationist — One who is opposed to the practice of vaccination.
On this page, we collect all words with VAC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 193 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains VAC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.