Words containing uri
4 letter words containing uri
5 letter words containing uri
- auric — of or containing gold in the trivalent state
- burin — a chisel of tempered steel with a sharp lozenge-shaped point, used for engraving furrows in metal, wood, or marble
- cauri — a monetary unit of Guinea, the 100th part of a syli.
- curia — the papal court and government of the Roman Catholic Church
- curie — Marie (mari). 1867–1934, French physicist and chemist, born in Poland: discovered with her husband Pierre the radioactivity of thorium, and discovered and isolated radium and polonium. She shared a Nobel prize for physics (1903) with her husband and Henri Becquerel, and was awarded a Nobel prize for chemistry (1911)
6 letter words containing uri
- anuria — complete suppression of urine formation, often as the result of a kidney disorder
- anuric — having anuria
- auride — (inorganic chemistry) Any anion of gold; any salt containing such an anion.
- aurify — to turn into gold
- auriga — a conspicuous constellation in the N hemisphere between the Great Bear and Orion, at the edge of the Milky Way. It contains the first magnitude star Capella and the supergiant eclipsing binary star Epsilon Aurigae
7 letter words containing uri
- aneuria — neurasthenia.
- aneurin — thiamine
- auricle — the upper chamber of the heart; atrium
- aurides — Plural form of auride.
- aurigny — one of the Channel Islands, in the English Channel: separated from the French coast by a dangerous tidal channel (the Race of Alderney). Pop: 2294 (2001). Area: 8 sq km (3 sq miles)
8 letter words containing uri
9 letter words containing uri
- accurized — to improve the accuracy of (a firearm).
- acholuria — the absence of bile pigments in the urine.
- anthurium — any of various tropical American aroid plants constituting the genus Anthurium, many of which are cultivated as house plants for their showy foliage and their flowers, which are borne in a long-stalked spike surrounded by a flaring heart-shaped white or red bract
- arcturian — a first-magnitude star in the constellation Boötes.
- armouries — a drill hall used for training and as headquarters by a reserve unit of the armed forces
10 letter words containing uri
- -nourished — -nourished is used with adverbs such as 'well' or 'under' to indicate how much food someone eats or whether it is the right kind of food.
- abiturient — a German student who is leaving secondary school and going to university after taking the final examination
- acetonuria — ketonuria.
- alluringly — very attractive or tempting; enticing; seductive.
- amateurish — If you describe something as amateurish, you think that it is not skilfully made or done.
11 letter words containing uri
- acculturize — to cause (a nation, tribe, or other ethnic group) to adopt the culture of another people.
- admeasuring — Present participle of admeasure.
- adventuring — the act of doing adventurous things or having adventures
- adventurism — Adventurism is a willingness to take risks, especially in order to obtain an unfair advantage in politics or business.
- adventurist — If you describe someone or something as adventurist, you disapprove of them because they are willing to take risks in order to gain an unfair advantage in business or politics.
12 letter words containing uri
- abligurition — Prodigal expense for food.
- adventurists — Plural form of adventurist.
- alcaptonuria — Alternative spelling of alkaptonuria.
- alkaptonuria — excessive excretion of homogentisic acid in the urine, caused by a hereditary abnormality of the metabolism of tyrosine and phenylalanine.
- alluringness — The state or quality of being alluring.
13 letter words containing uri
14 letter words containing uri
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- agriculturists — Plural form of agriculturist.
- amateurishness — The quality of being amateurish.
- caricaturistic — Grossly and comically exaggerated, like a caricature.
- chlorosulfuric — (inorganic chemistry) Of or pertaining to chlorosulfuric acid or its derivatives.
15 letter words containing uri
- anti-puritanism — the principles and practices of the Puritans.
- colouristically — in a colouristic manner
- decarburization — The act, process, or result of decarburizing.
- desulfurization — The process of removing sulfur from a substance, such as flue gas or crude.
- entrepreneurial — Characterized by the taking of financial risks in the hope of profit; enterprising.
16 letter words containing uri
- counterculturist — Counterculturalist.
- depressurization — to remove the air pressure from (a pressurized compartment of an aircraft or spacecraft).
- jurisdictionally — In a jurisdictional way.
- maximum-security — designed for or housing prisoners regarded as being very dangerous to society.
- microminiaturize — (especially of electronic equipment) to make extremely small; subject to microminiaturization.
17 letter words containing uri
- curie-temperature — the temperature beyond that at which a ferromagnetic substance exhibits paramagnetism.
- entrepreneurially — In an entrepreneurial manner.
- jurisprudentially — In terms of jurisprudence.
- microminiaturized — Simple past tense and past participle of microminiaturize.
- self-purification — a natural process of purifying, as the ability of a body of water to rid itself of pollutants.
18 letter words containing uri
19 letter words containing uri
20 letter words containing uri
26 letter words containing uri
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
On this page, we collect all words with URI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1342 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains URI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.