Words containing ua
3 letter words containing ua
- qua — as; as being; in the character or capacity of: The work of art qua art can be judged by aesthetic criteria only.
4 letter words containing ua
5 letter words containing ua
- aquae — Chiefly Pharmacology. water. a liquid. a solution, especially in water.
- bouar — a city in the W Central African Republic.
- capua — a town in S Italy, in NW Campania: strategically important in ancient times, situated on the Appian Way. Pop: 19 041 (2001)
- dihua — former name of Ürümqi.
- douai — a city in N France, SE of Calais.
6 letter words containing ua
7 letter words containing ua
- accrual — In finance, the accrual of something such as interest or investments is the adding together of interest or different investments over a period of time.
- acouasm — a nonverbal auditory hallucination, as a ringing or hissing.
- actuals — Plural form of actual.
- actuary — An actuary is a person who is employed by insurance companies to calculate how much they should charge their clients for insurance.
- actuate — If a person is actuated by an emotion, that emotion makes them act in a certain way. If something actuates a device, the device starts working.
8 letter words containing ua
- acquaint — If you acquaint someone with something, you tell them about it so that they know it. If you acquaint yourself with something, you learn about it.
- actually — You use actually to indicate that a situation exists or happened, or to emphasize that it is true.
- actuated — to incite or move to action; impel; motivate: actuated by selfish motives.
- actuator — An actuator is a machine or part of a machine which moves or controls another part in response to an input.
- adequacy — Adequacy is the quality of being good enough or great enough in amount to be acceptable.
9 letter words containing ua
- abortuary — a place where abortions are carried out
- accentual — of, relating to, or having accents; rhythmic
- accruable — having the ability to be accrued
- aconcagua — a mountain in W Argentina: the highest peak in the Andes and in the W Hemisphere. Height: 6960 m (22 835 ft)
- actualise — to make actual or real; turn into action or fact.
10 letter words containing ua
- accentuate — To accentuate something means to emphasize it or make it more noticeable.
- acquainted — If you are acquainted with something, you know about it because you have learned it or experienced it.
- actualité — humorous word for truth
- actuations — to incite or move to action; impel; motivate: actuated by selfish motives.
- adequately — as much or as good as necessary for some requirement or purpose; fully sufficient, suitable, or fit (often followed by to or for): This car is adequate to our needs. adequate food for fifty people.
11 letter words containing ua
- accentually — of or relating to accent or stress.
- accentuated — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accentuator — Electronics. a circuit or network inserted to provide less loss or greater gain to certain frequencies in an audio spectrum, as a preemphasis spectrum.
- acquainting — to make more or less familiar, aware, or conversant (usually followed by with): to acquaint the mayor with our plan.
- actualistic — the doctrine that all reality is animate or in motion.
12 letter words containing ua
13 letter words containing ua
- actualization — the act or process of actualizing.
- aquaculturist — a person who practises aquaculture
- audio-lingual — pertaining to listening comprehension and speaking, especially in learning a foreign language.
- bustard-quail — any of several birds of the family Turnicidae, of warmer parts of the Old World, resembling but not related to the true quail. Also called bustard quail, hemipode.
- casualization — the altering of working practices so that regular workers are re-employed on a casual or short-term basis
14 letter words containing ua
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- aguascalientes — a state in central Mexico. Pop: 943 506 (2000). Area: 5471 sq km (2112 sq miles)
- antihomosexual — opposed to homosexual people and behaviour
- antiquarianism — pertaining to antiquaries or to the study of antiquities.
- araguaya-river — a river flowing N from central Brazil to the Tocantins River. about 1100 miles (1770 km) long.
15 letter words containing ua
- contextualising — to put (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) in a context, especially one that is characteristic or appropriate, as for purposes of study.
- decontextualize — to consider (something) in isolation from its usual context
- deindividuation — the loss of a person's sense of individuality and personal responsibility
- discontinuation — a breach or interruption of continuity or unity: Progress was delayed by repeated discontinuations of work.
- heterosexuality — sexual feeling or behavior directed toward a person or persons of the opposite sex.
16 letter words containing ua
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- counterfactually — a conditional statement the first clause of which expresses something contrary to fact, as “If I had known.”.
- diethyltoluamide — a liquid, C 12 H 17 NO, used as an insect repellent and resin solvent.
- disqualification — an act or instance of disqualifying.
- dual-nationality — Also called dual nationality. the status of a person who is a legal citizen of two or more countries.
17 letter words containing ua
- anti-intellectual — hostile to or opposed to intellectual persons or matters, ideas, activities, etc.
- classical-nahuatl — a member of a Nahuatl-speaking state in central Mexico that was conquered by Cortés in 1521.
- conceptualisation — The act of conceptualising, or something conceptualised.
- conceptualization — to form into a concept; make a concept of.
- decontextualizing — to remove (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) from a context: decontextualized works of art displayed in museums.
18 letter words containing ua
- auxiliary-equation — Mathematics. the characteristic polynomial of a given matrix, equated to zero. Also called auxiliary equation. an equation with one variable and equated to zero, which is derived from a given linear differential equation and in which the coefficient and power of the variable in each term correspond to the coefficient and order of a derivative in the original equation.
- hemidemisemiquaver — a sixty-fourth note.
- hyper-intellectual — appealing to or engaging the intellect: intellectual pursuits.
- non-contextualized — to put (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) in a context, especially one that is characteristic or appropriate, as for purposes of study.
- pseudointellectual — a person exhibiting intellectual pretensions that have no basis in sound scholarship.
19 letter words containing ua
- decontextualization — to remove (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) from a context: decontextualized works of art displayed in museums.
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
- individualistically — a person who shows great independence or individuality in thought or action.
- intellectualization — to seek or consider the rational content or form of.
- pseudo-intellectual — a person exhibiting intellectual pretensions that have no basis in sound scholarship.
20 letter words containing ua
21 letter words containing ua
- humuhumunukunukuapuaa — either of two triggerfishes, especially Rhinecantus aculeatus, of Indo-Pacific coral reefs.
On this page, we collect all words with UA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4017 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains UA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.