Words containing tw
3 letter words containing tw
- btw — BTW is the written abbreviation for 'by the way', often used in e-mail.
- ftw — (chat) An ambiguous acronym which might stand for any of "For The Win" (the thing just referred to will help you succeed), "Forever Two Wheels" (biker slang), WTF backwards, "Fuck The World", "Fuck This War", "Fun To Watch" or something else.
- twa — a member of a Pygmy people of Burundi, Rwanda, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- twi — a Kwa language spoken in Ghana that is mutually intelligible with Fanti.
- two — a cardinal number, 1 plus 1.
4 letter words containing tw
5 letter words containing tw
6 letter words containing tw
7 letter words containing tw
- 'twould — it would
- antwerp — a province of N Belgium. Pop: 1 668 812 (2004 est). Area: 2859 sq km (1104 sq miles)
- antwren — any of several small antbirds, especially of the genus Myrmotherula.
- artware — an article of china, porcelain, glass, or the like, prized for its artistry and collected as an art object: a rare collection of artwares.
- artwork — Artwork is drawings and photographs that are prepared in order to be included in something such as a book or advertisement.
8 letter words containing tw
- artworks — Printing. the elements that constitute a mechanical, as type, proofs, and illustrations. a mechanical; paste-up.
- atwitter — twittering, nervously excited
- batwoman — a female servant in any of the armed forces
- bentwood — wood bent in moulds after being heated by steaming, used mainly for furniture
- catwalks — Plural form of catwalk.
9 letter words containing tw
- antwackie — old-fashioned
- arm-twist — to subject to arm-twisting: The unions arm-twisted the government into negotiating by threatening widespread strikes.
- bloatware — computer software with an excessive number of unnecessary features and, often, unnecessarily high memory and disc space requirements
- blutwurst — a German blood sausage
- bratwurst — a type of small pork sausage
10 letter words containing tw
- basaltware — hard fine-grained black stoneware, made in Europe, esp in England, in the late 18th century
- basketwork — work that is interlaced or woven like a basket; wickerwork
- betweenity — the state of lying between two extremes
- birtwistle — Sir Harrison. born 1934, English composer, whose works include the operas Punch and Judy (1967), The Mask of Orpheus (1984), Gawain (1991), Exody (1998), and The Minotaur (2008)
- boatwright — a craftsman who builds wooden boats.
11 letter words containing tw
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- basketweave — a weave of two or more yarns together, resembling that of a basket, esp in wool or linen fabric
- betweenness — the condition of being between
- betweentime — the time between events; interval
- birtwhistle — Harrison, born 1934, English composer.
12 letter words containing tw
13 letter words containing tw
- aircraftwoman — The female equivalent of an aircraftman.
- aircraftwomen — Plural form of aircraftwoman.
- betweenwhiles — betweentimes.
- inbetweener's — a person or thing that is between two extremes, two contrasting conditions, etc.: yeses, noes, and in-betweens; a tournament for professional, amateur, and in-between.
- inbetweenness — a person or thing that is between two extremes, two contrasting conditions, etc.: yeses, noes, and in-betweens; a tournament for professional, amateur, and in-between.
14 letter words containing tw
- heartwarmingly — In a heartwarming manner.
- heartwrenching — Having a painful emotional impact; causing grief or distress.
- in-betweenness — a person or thing that is between two extremes, two contrasting conditions, etc.: yeses, noes, and in-betweens; a tournament for professional, amateur, and in-between.
- northeastwards — northeastward.
- northwestwards — northwestward.
15 letter words containing tw
- gesamtkunstwerk — total art work; an artistic creation, as the music dramas of Richard Wagner, that synthesizes the elements of music, drama, spectacle, dance, etc.
- goody-two-shoes — a goody-goody.
- internetworking — Present participle of internetwork.
- intertwistingly — by intertwisting
- nightwatchwoman — (rare) The female equivalent of a nightwatchman.
16 letter words containing tw
- creditworthiness — having a satisfactory credit rating.
- curtain-twitcher — a person who likes to watch unobserved what other people are doing
- twenty-four-hour — lasting for twenty-four hours
- twin-carburettor — (of an engine) having two carburettors
- watson-wentworth — Charles, 2nd Marquis of Rockingham [rok-ing-uh m] /ˈrɒk ɪŋ əm/ (Show IPA), 1730–82, British statesman: prime minister 1765–66, 1782.
17 letter words containing tw
- twenty-four-seven — continually; constantly: They're together 24/7.
18 letter words containing tw
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- west-northwestward — moving, bearing, facing, or situated toward the west-northwest.
- west-southwestward — moving, bearing, facing, or situated toward the west-southwest.
On this page, we collect all words with TW. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1266 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains TW that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.