Words containing ts
2 letter words containing ts
- ts — the 20th letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
3 letter words containing ts
4 letter words containing ts
- acts — a book of the New Testament, ascribed to Luke
- aits — a small island, especially in a river.
- ants — any of numerous black, red, brown, or yellow social insects of the family Formicidae, of worldwide distribution especially in warm climates, having a large head with inner jaws for chewing and outer jaws for carrying and digging, and living in highly organized colonies containing wingless female workers, a winged queen, and, during breeding seasons, winged males, some species being noted for engaging in warfare, slavemaking, or the cultivation of food sources.
- arts — cunning or crafty actions or plots; schemes
- bats — crazy; very eccentric
5 letter words containing ts
6 letter words containing ts
- amvets — American Veterans of World War II, Korea, and Vietnam
- assets — the property and claims against debtors that a business enterprise may apply to discharge its liabilities. Assets may be fixed, current, liquid, or intangible and are shown balanced against liabilities
- aughts — Archaic. ownership; possession. property; a possession.
- beauts — (often used ironically) something or someone beautiful, remarkable, or amazing.
- begets — (especially of a male parent) to procreate or generate (offspring).
7 letter words containing ts
- absents — not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): absent from class.
- accosts — to confront boldly: The beggar accosted me for money.
- amounts — the sum total of two or more quantities or sums; aggregate.
- aragats — extinct volcano in NW Armenia: 13,435 ft (4,095 m)
- ashpits — a receptacle in the bottom of a fireplace, under a barbecue, or the like, for the accumulation of ashes.
8 letter words containing ts
- aliments — that which nourishes; nutriment; food.
- amritsar — a city in India, in NW Punjab: centre of the Sikh religion; site of a massacre in 1919 of unarmed supporters of Indian self-government by British troops; in 1984 the Golden Temple, fortified by Sikhs, was attacked by Indian troops with the loss of many Sikh lives. Pop: 975 695 (2001)
- analects — selected literary passages from one or more works
- atavists — Biology. the reappearance in an individual of characteristics of some remote ancestor that have been absent in intervening generations. an individual embodying such a reversion.
- baptists — a member of a Christian denomination that baptizes believers by immersion and that is usually Calvinistic in doctrine.
9 letter words containing ts
- antshrike — any of several antbirds, especially of the genus Thamnophilus, superficially resembling the shrike.
- antsiness — the quality of being antsy
- argonauts — Classical Mythology. a member of the band of men who sailed to Colchis with Jason in the ship Argo in search of the Golden Fleece.
- arguments — an oral disagreement; verbal opposition; contention; altercation: a violent argument.
- armaments — Armaments are weapons and military equipment belonging to an army or country.
10 letter words containing ts
- abbotsford — estate (1812-32) of Sir Walter Scott, on the Tweed in SE Scotland
- amendments — the act of amending or the state of being amended.
- attendants — a person who attends another, as to perform a service.
- beaux-arts — relating to the classical decorative style, esp that of the École des Beaux-Arts in Paris
- beltsville — a town in central Maryland, near Washington, D.C.
11 letter words containing ts
- absolutists — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- antecedents — ancestry
- antseranana — a port in N Madagascar: former French naval base. Pop: 73 491 (2001)
- antsiranana — a seaport on N Madagascar.
- artsybashev — Mikhail [Russian myi-khuh-yeel] /Russian myɪ xʌˈyil/ (Show IPA), Artzybashev, Mikhail.
12 letter words containing ts
- aircraftsman — a person holding the rank of noncommissioned officer in the RAF.
- ambartsumian — Viktor A(mazaspovich). 1908–96, Armenian astrophysicist, renowned for his description of radio sources as explosions in the core of galaxies
- arrangements — preparatory measures taken or plans made; preparations
- artsy-fartsy — pretentiously artistic, sophisticated, etc.
- athwartships — from one side to the other of a vessel at right angles to the keel
13 letter words containing ts
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- archeologists — archaeology.
- artsy-craftsy — having to do with arts and crafts
14 letter words containing ts
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- aircraftswoman — a woman holding a noncommissioned rank in the RAF.
- airtsy-mairtsy — affected; effeminate
- anticoagulants — Also, anticoagulative [an-tee-koh-ag-yuh-ley-tiv, -luh-tiv, an-tahy-] /ˌæn ti koʊˈæg yəˌleɪ tɪv, -lə tɪv, ˌæn taɪ-/ (Show IPA). preventing coagulation, especially of blood.
- blood-and-guts — dealing with or depicting war or violence, especially in a lurid manner: a blood-and-guts movie.
15 letter words containing ts
- antidepressants — of or relating to a substance that is used in the treatment of mood disorders, as characterized by various manic or depressive affects.
- brights-disease — a disease characterized by albuminuria and heightened blood pressure.
- dessertspoonful — You can refer to an amount of food resting on a dessertspoon as a dessertspoonful of food.
- fourteen-points — a statement of the war aims of the Allies, made by President Wilson on January 8, 1918.
- kaffeeklatscher — a person who participates, especially regularly, in a kaffee klatsch.
16 letter words containing ts
- anti-federalists — U.S. History. a member or supporter of the Antifederal party.
- distinguishments — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- forbes-robertson — Sir Johnston, 1853–1937, English actor and theatrical manager.
- schweizerdeutsch — Schwyzertütsch.
- shortsightedness — unable to see far; nearsighted; myopic.
17 letter words containing ts
- cytotechnologists — the study of human cells to detect signs of cancer or other abnormalities.
- developmentalists — an expert in or advocate of developmental psychology.
- dollars-and-cents — considered strictly in terms of money: from a dollars-and-cents viewpoint.
- leninsk-kuznetski — a city in the S Russian Federation in Asia.
- microconstituents — a microscopically small constituent of a metal or alloy.
18 letter words containing ts
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- congregationalists — a form of Protestant church government in which each local religious society is independent and self-governing.
- kirkcudbrightshire — a historic county in SW Scotland.
19 letter words containing ts
29 letter words containing ts
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with TS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4553 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains TS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.