Words containing trav
5 letter words containing trav
- trave — a device to inhibit a wild or untrained horse or one being shod.
6 letter words containing trav
7 letter words containing trav
- ostrava — a city in N Moravia, in the NE Czech Republic.
- outrave — to outdo in raving
- travail — painfully difficult or burdensome work; toil.
- travers — P(amela) L. 1899–1996, Australian writer, especially of children's stories, in England.
- travois — a transport device, formerly used by the Plains Indians, consisting of two poles joined by a frame and drawn by an animal.
8 letter words containing trav
- stravage — Scot., Irish, and North England. to wander aimlessly.
- stravaig — Scot., Irish, and North England. to wander aimlessly.
- travails — painfully difficult or burdensome work; toil.
- traveled — used or designed for use while traveling: a travel alarm clock.
- traveler — a person or thing that travels.
9 letter words containing trav
10 letter words containing trav
11 letter words containing trav
- architraved — having an architrave or architraves
- architraves — Plural form of architrave.
- contravened — to come or be in conflict with; go or act against; deny or oppose: to contravene a statement.
- contravener — One who contravenes.
- contravenes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of contravene.
12 letter words containing trav
- contravening — to come or be in conflict with; go or act against; deny or oppose: to contravene a statement.
- extravagance — Lack of restraint in spending money or use of resources.
- extravagancy — (archaic, 17-19th centuries) The characteristic of being extravagant.
- extravaganza — An elaborate and spectacular entertainment or production.
- extravaganze — Irregular plural form of extravaganza.
13 letter words containing trav
- contravariant — (category theory, of a functor) which reverses composition.
- contravention — an act of contravening; action counter to something; violation or opposition.
- contraversial — Misspelling of controversial.
- contraversion — A turning to the opposite side; antistrophe.
- extravagances — Plural form of extravagance.
14 letter words containing trav
- contravariance — (computer science) The reversal of the order of data types acted upon by an operator.
- contraventions — Plural form of contravention.
- extravagancies — Plural form of extravagancy.
- extravasations — Plural form of extravasation.
- extravehicular — Of or relating to an activity performed in space outside a spacecraft.
15 letter words containing trav
16 letter words containing trav
17 letter words containing trav
- travancore-cochin — a former Indian state that was a merger of Travancore and Cochin, two former princely states of India, and which became part of Kerala state in 1956
On this page, we collect all words with TRAV. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 179 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains TRAV that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.