Words containing trai
5 letter words containing trai
- traik — to become ill or lose one's good health.
- trail — to drag or let drag along the ground or other surface; draw or drag along behind.
- train — Railroads. a self-propelled, connected group of rolling stock.
- trait — a distinguishing characteristic or quality, especially of one's personal nature: bad traits of character.
6 letter words containing trai
7 letter words containing trai
8 letter words containing trai
- -trained — having been trained by a specified person or organization
- contrail — a white trail of condensed water vapor that sometimes forms in the wake of an aircraft; vapor trail
- contrair — contrary
- courtrai — a town in W Belgium, in West Flanders on the Lys River: the largest producer of linen in W Europe. Pop: 73 984 (2004 est)
- detrains — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of detrain.
9 letter words containing trai
- aerotrain — a high-speed train driven by a fan jet engine
- cat-train — a train of sleds, cabooses, etc, pulled by a caterpillar tractor, used chiefly in the north during winter to transport freight
- chemtrail — A contrail consisting of chemicals or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes, according to certain conspiracy theories.
- constrain — To constrain someone or something means to limit their development or force them to behave in a particular way.
- contrails — Plural form of contrail.
10 letter words containing trai
- back-trail — to backtrack.
- breastrail — the upper rail of any parapet on a ship
- constrains — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of constrain.
- constraint — A constraint is something that limits or controls what you can do.
- detraining — to alight from a railway train; arrive by train.
11 letter words containing trai
12 letter words containing trai
- constraineth — Archaic third-person singular form of constrain.
- constraining — Present participle of constrain.
- distrainable — Capable of being, or liable to be, distrained.
- entrainement — the occurrence of one species of bacteria growing close to another acquiring characteristics of the other
- housetrained — Simple past tense and past participle of housetrain.
13 letter words containing trai
- coat-trailing — provocative or contentious writing, speech, behavior, etc.
- constrainable — able to be constrained
- constrainedly — forced, compelled, or obliged: a constrained confession.
- cross-trainer — a type of athletic shoe designed to be used in more than one type of activity.
- house-trained — housebroken.
14 letter words containing trai
- constraintlisp — (language) An object-oriented constraint language based on CSP. An extension of Common Lisp and CLOS.
- contraindicate — to advise against or indicate the possible danger of (a drug, treatment, etc)
- disentrainment — the act of discharging troops from a train
- florida-strait — a state in the SE United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico. 58,560 sq. mi. (151,670 sq. km). Capital: Tallahassee. Abbreviation: FL (for use with zip code), Fla.
- irrestrainable — That cannot be restrained.
15 letter words containing trai
- contraindicated — not advisable because of contraindications
- intraindividual — Occurring within an individual.
- straight-acting — (of a gay person) having the mannerisms of a heterosexual person: used esp by gay people of other gay people
- straight-backed — having a straight, usually high, back: a straight-backed chair.
- straightforward — going or directed straight ahead: a straightforward gaze.
16 letter words containing trai
- contraindicating — Present participle of contraindicate.
- contraindication — Contraindications are specific medical reasons for not using a particular treatment for a medical condition in the usual way.
- contraindicative — Serving as a contraindication.
- strait-lacedness — the state or quality of being strait-laced
17 letter words containing trai
- contraindications — Plural form of contraindication.
19 letter words containing trai
- straightforwardness — going or directed straight ahead: a straightforward gaze.
26 letter words containing trai
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
On this page, we collect all words with TRAI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 600 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains TRAI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.