Words containing ti
4 letter words containing ti
- anti — You can refer to people who are opposed to a particular activity or idea as antis.
5 letter words containing ti
- aarti — a Hindu ceremony in which lights with wicks soaked in ghee are lit and offered up to one or more deities
- actin — a protein that participates in many kinds of cell movement, including muscle contraction, during which it interacts with filaments of a second protein, myosin
- actis — a son of Rhoda and Helius who, when banished from his home for fratricide, fled to Egypt, where he taught astrology. The Colossus of Rhodes was built in his honor.
- alti- — indicating height or altitude
- amati — a family of Italian violin makers, active in Cremona in the 16th and 17th centuries, esp Nicolò (nikoˈlɔ), 1596–1684, who taught Guarneri and Stradivari
6 letter words containing ti
- abatis — a rampart of felled trees bound together placed with their branches outwards
- acetic — of, containing, producing, or derived from acetic acid or vinegar
- acetin — any of three types of liquid acetate, formed from glycerol and acetic acid, chiefly used in explosives and solvents
- actin- — actino-
- acting — Acting is the activity or profession of performing in plays or films.
7 letter words containing ti
- abating — to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to abate a tax; to abate one's enthusiasm.
- abiotic — of nonliving substances or environmental factors
- abitibi — a lake in E Ontario and W Quebec, Canada. 369 sq. mi. (956 sq. km).
- acetify — to become or cause to become acetic acid or vinegar
- acrotic — relating to the surface
8 letter words containing ti
- abbatial — of or relating to an abbot, abbess, or abbey
- abetting — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
9 letter words containing ti
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- abjection — an abject state or condition
- abjective — tending to degrade, humiliate, or demoralize: the abjective influences of his early life.
10 letter words containing ti
- abaptiston — Surgery. a cone-shaped trephine designed to avoid penetration of the brain when incising the skull.
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
11 letter words containing ti
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abomination — If you say that something is an abomination, you think that it is completely unacceptable.
- abortionist — An abortionist is someone who performs abortions, usually illegally.
12 letter words containing ti
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abirritative — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
13 letter words containing ti
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
14 letter words containing ti
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
15 letter words containing ti
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
16 letter words containing ti
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
17 letter words containing ti
- anti-anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
- anti-assimilation — the act or process of assimilating, or of absorbing information, experiences, etc.: the need for quick assimilation of the facts.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
18 letter words containing ti
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- anti-authoritarian — favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom: authoritarian principles; authoritarian attitudes.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
19 letter words containing ti
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anti-ecclesiastical — of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
20 letter words containing ti
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
22 letter words containing ti
25 letter words containing ti
28 letter words containing ti
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words with TI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 35421 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains TI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.