Words containing table
5 letter words containing table
- table — an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
6 letter words containing table
- stable — a building for the lodging and feeding of horses, cattle, etc.
- tabled — an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- tablet — a number of sheets of writing paper, business forms, etc., fastened together at the edge; pad.
7 letter words containing table
8 letter words containing table
9 letter words containing table
- adaptable — If you describe a person or animal as adaptable, you mean that they are able to change their ideas or behaviour in order to deal with new situations.
- adoptable — able to be adopted
- auditable — able to be audited
- avertable — Preventable.
- biostable — resistant to the effects of microorganisms
10 letter words containing table
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
- actuatable — Able to be actuated.
- adjustable — If something is adjustable, it can be changed to different positions or sizes.
- admittable — having the ability to be admitted
- affectable — having the ability to be influenced or affected by something
11 letter words containing table
- accomptable — accountable
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
- allocatable — that can be allocated.
- appointable — to name or assign to a position, an office, or the like; designate: to appoint a new treasurer; to appoint a judge to the bench.
- attemptable — Capable of being attempted, tried, or attacked.
12 letter words containing table
- abstractable — able to be abstracted
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- afforestable — having the capacity to be turned into forest
- attributable — If something is attributable to an event, situation, or person, it is likely that it was caused by that event, situation or person.
- calculatable — Able to be calculated; calculable.
13 letter words containing table
14 letter words containing table
- acceptableness — The quality of being acceptable, or suitable to be favorably received; acceptability.
- charitableness — (uncountable) The quality of being charitable.
- circumventable — Capable of being circumvented.
- complimentable — Archaic. a gift; present.
- contemplatable — That can be contemplated.
15 letter words containing table
- accountableness — the condition of being answerable or accountable
- adjustable-rate — designating or of a debt obligation, esp. a mortgage on real property, having terms which allow the interest rate to change over time
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
- comfortableness — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- illimitableness — The quality of being illimitable; absence of limits.
16 letter words containing table
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- disreputableness — The state or quality of being disreputable or disgraceful; disreputability.
- incontravertable — Misspelling of incontrovertible.
- indisputableness — The property of being indisputable.
- inhospitableness — The quality of being inhospitable.
17 letter words containing table
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- discreditableness — Quality of being discreditable.
- insupportableness — The state of being insupportable; insufferableness.
- intertranslatable — to turn from one language into another or from a foreign language into one's own: to translate Spanish.
- uncomfortableness — causing discomfort or distress; painful; irritating.
24 letter words containing table
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
On this page, we collect all words with TABLE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 870 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains TABLE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.