Words containing tab
4 letter words containing tab
- stab — to pierce or wound with or as if with a pointed weapon: She stabbed a piece of chicken with her fork.
- tabi — a covering for the foot, similar to a sock, having a separate pouchlike stall for the large toe, worn especially in Japan, often with zoris.
- tabs — tabloid (def 1).
- tabu — to put under a taboo; prohibit or forbid. Synonyms: prohibit, ban, forbid, proscribe. Antonyms: allow, permit, sanction.
5 letter words containing tab
- tabby — a cat with a striped or brindled coat.
- taber — a small drum formerly used to accompany oneself on a pipe or fife.
- tabes — a gradually progressive emaciation.
- tabid — Also, tabid [tab-id] /ˈtæb ɪd/ (Show IPA). pertaining to or affected with tabes.
- tabla — a small drum or pair of drums of India tuned to different pitches and played with the hands.
6 letter words containing tab
- aintab — Gaziantep
- atabal — a drum played by the Moorish people of N Africa
- atabeg — a Turkish leader who had a lower status than the ruler of the country and who acted as teacher and guardian to the male heir apparent
- atabek — Turkish ruler
- stable — a building for the lodging and feeding of horses, cattle, etc.
7 letter words containing tab
8 letter words containing tab
- abatable — able to be abated
- agitable — easily agitated or moved
- amitabha — (in Pure Land sects) a Bodhisattva who presides over a Pure Land in the west of the universe
- antabuse — a drug, a brand of disulfiram, used in the treatment of alcoholism, that acts by inducing nausea and other unpleasant symptoms following ingestion of alcohol; tetraethylthiuram disulphide
- atabrine — quinacrine hydrochloride, C23H30ClN3O·2HCl·2H2O, a synthetic drug used in treating malaria and other diseases
9 letter words containing tab
- adaptable — If you describe a person or animal as adaptable, you mean that they are able to change their ideas or behaviour in order to deal with new situations.
- adaptably — In an adaptable manner.
- adoptable — able to be adopted
- anatabine — a liquid alkaloid, C 10 H 12 N 2 , obtained from tobacco.
- ashtabula — a port in NE Ohio, on Lake Erie.
10 letter words containing tab
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
- acceptably — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acetabular — Cup-shaped; saucer-shaped; acetabuliform.
- acetabulum — the deep cuplike cavity on the side of the hipbone that receives the head of the thighbone
- actability — capable of being acted or suitable for acting: He has written a very actable, well-structured play.
11 letter words containing tab
- accomptable — accountable
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
- accountably — subject to the obligation to report, explain, or justify something; responsible; answerable.
- acetabulums — Plural form of acetabulum.
- allocatable — that can be allocated.
12 letter words containing tab
13 letter words containing tab
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- adaptableness — The state or quality of being adaptable; adaptability.
- adjustability — ability to adjust
- affectability — the ability to be influenced or affected by something
14 letter words containing tab
- acceptableness — The quality of being acceptable, or suitable to be favorably received; acceptability.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- antimetabolite — any drug that acts by disrupting the normal growth of a cell. Sulfonamide drugs are antimetabolites and some antimetabolites are used in cancer treatment
- attemptability — the capability of being attempted or condition of being attemptable
- attractability — The quality of being attractable.
15 letter words containing tab
- accountableness — the condition of being answerable or accountable
- adjustable-rate — designating or of a debt obligation, esp. a mortgage on real property, having terms which allow the interest rate to change over time
- antimetabolites — Plural form of antimetabolite.
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
- comfortableness — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
16 letter words containing tab
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- constructability — Alternative form of constructibility.
- destabilizations — Plural form of destabilization.
- disestablishment — to deprive of the character of being established; cancel; abolish.
17 letter words containing tab
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- discreditableness — Quality of being discreditable.
- disrespectability — Lack of respectability.
- hyperexcitability — an excessive reaction to stimuli.
18 letter words containing tab
20 letter words containing tab
- antidisestablishment — Opposed to the separation of church and state.
21 letter words containing tab
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- intersubstitutability — a person or thing acting or serving in place of another.
- stabilization-process — the act or process of stabilizing or the state of being stabilized.
22 letter words containing tab
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
24 letter words containing tab
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
25 letter words containing tab
28 letter words containing tab
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words with TAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1497 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains TAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.