Words containing spher
6 letter words containing spher
- sphere — Geometry. a solid geometric figure generated by the revolution of a semicircle about its diameter; a round body whose surface is at all points equidistant from the center. Equation: x 2 + y 2 + z 2 = r 2 . the surface of such a figure; a spherical surface.
- sphery — having the form of a sphere; spherelike.
7 letter words containing spher
8 letter words containing spher
- aspheric — a lens that has a shape that is not completely round
- ensphere — (transitive) To place in a sphere; to envelop.
- insphere — ensphere.
- oosphere — an unfertilized egg within an oogonium.
- spherics — Also, sferics. (used with a singular verb) a branch of meteorology in which electronic devices are used to forecast the weather and to study atmospheric conditions.
9 letter words containing spher
- biosphere — The biosphere is the part of the earth's surface and atmosphere where there are living things.
- cosphered — sharing the same sphere
- ecosphere — Also called physiological atmosphere. the part of the atmosphere in which it is possible to breathe normally without aid: the portion of the troposphere from sea level to an altitude of about 13,000 feet (4000 meters).
- ensphered — Simple past tense and past participle of ensphere.
- exosphere — The outermost region of a planet's atmosphere.
10 letter words containing spher
- aerosphere — the entire atmosphere surrounding the earth
- aspherical — (of a reflecting surface or lens) deviating slightly from a perfectly spherical shape and relatively free from aberrations.
- atmosphere — A planet's atmosphere is the layer of air or other gases around it.
- barysphere — centrosphere (def 2).
- biospheric — relating to the biosphere
11 letter words containing spher
- anglosphere — a group of English-speaking countries that share common roots in British culture and history, usually the UK, the US, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada
- astrosphere — the part of the aster excluding the centrosome
- atmosphered — having an intellectual or psychological climate or feeling
- atmospheres — Plural form of atmosphere.
- atmospheric — Atmospheric is used to describe something which relates to the Earth's atmosphere.
12 letter words containing spher
- atmospherics — Atmospherics are elements in something such as a piece of music or a book which create a certain atmosphere.
- atmospherium — an optical system used to simulate images of atmospheric phenomena, as cloud formations, storms, and day and night, on the inside of a dome.
- bathyspheres — Plural form of bathysphere.
- blastosphere — blastula
- centrosphere — the portion of the centrosome surrounding the centriole; center of an aster
13 letter words containing spher
- asthenosphere — a thin semifluid layer of the earth (100–200 km thick), below the outer rigid lithosphere, forming part of the mantle and thought to be able to flow vertically and horizontally, enabling sections of lithosphere to subside, rise, and undergo lateral movement
- atmospherical — pertaining to, existing in, or consisting of the atmosphere: atmospheric vapors.
- chromospheres — Plural form of chromosphere.
- chromospheric — Of or pertaining to the chromosphere.
- helispherical — spiral
14 letter words containing spher
- anthroposphere — noosphere.
- asthenospheric — relating to the asthenosphere
- exoatmospheric — Pertaining to, or occurring in the nearby region of space outside the Earth's atmosphere.
- magnetospheres — Plural form of magnetosphere.
- magnetospheric — Of, pertaining to, or happening within the magnetosphere.
15 letter words containing spher
16 letter words containing spher
- interhemispheric — of, relating to, or between hemispheres, as of the earth: interhemispheric cooperation.
21 letter words containing spher
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
On this page, we collect all words with SPHER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 165 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains SPHER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.