Words containing spea
5 letter words containing spea
6 letter words containing spea
- -speak — -speak is used to form nouns which refer to the kind of language used by a particular person or by people involved in a particular activity. You use -speak when you disapprove of this kind of language because it is difficult for other people to understand.
- spears — a sprout or shoot of a plant, as a blade of grass or an acrospire of grain.
- speary — resembling or characteristic of spears
7 letter words containing spea
- adspeak — the kind of language or jargon used in advertising or in advertisements
- bespeak — If someone's action or behaviour bespeaks a particular quality, feeling, or experience, it shows that quality, feeling, or experience.
- respeak — to speak or say (something) again
- speaker — Tris(tram E.) 1888–1958, U.S. baseball player.
- speared — a sprout or shoot of a plant, as a blade of grass or an acrospire of grain.
8 letter words containing spea
9 letter words containing spea
- -speaking — -speaking combines with nouns referring to languages to form adjectives which indicate what language someone speaks, or what language is spoken in a particular region.
- forespeak — to predict; foretell.
- geekspeak — Technical jargon regarded as characteristic of that used by computer enthusiasts.
- leetspeak — a coded spelling system and language used in very informal communications on the Internet, featuring letters combined with numbers or special characters in place of letters that they may resemble, and including inventive misspellings, jargon, and slang.
- nukespeak — Informal. euphemistic language and obscuring jargon used in discussions of nuclear weapons, nuclear power, etc.: nukespeak that minimizes the risks of nuclear war.
10 letter words containing spea
- diplospeak — the polite and placatory language usually associated with diplomats
- greenspeak — the jargon used by those who campaign for the conservation of the world's natural resources and the improvement of the environment
- mediaspeak — The jargon used by the media.
- nonspeaker — a person who does not or cannot speak
- speak-easy — a place where alcoholic drinks are sold illegally, esp. such a place in the U.S. during Prohibition
11 letter words containing spea
- doctorspeak — the language of physicians and other health professionals; specialized or technical jargon used by healthcare workers.
- doublespeak — evasive, ambiguous language that is intended to deceive or confuse.
- loudspeaker — any of various devices, usually electronic, by which speech, music, etc., can be intensified and made audible throughout a room, hall, or the like.
- mellowspeak — bland or vague language associated with New Age philosophy
- misspeaking — (obsolete) Speaking ill; defamation, slander.
12 letter words containing spea
- loudspeakers — Plural form of loudspeaker, especially a pair for a left and right channel.
- speakerphone — a telephone or telephone attachment equipped with both loudspeaker and microphone, thus permitting the instrument to be used without being held.
- spearcarrier — an extra in a theatrical or operatic production, as one of a group of soldiers or a member of a crowd
- spearfishing — any of several fishes of the genus Tetrapturus, resembling the sailfish but having the first dorsal fin much less developed: inhabiting all seas, but rare.
- spearheading — the sharp-pointed head that forms the piercing end of a spear.
13 letter words containing spea
- doublespeaker — a person who uses doublespeak
- shakespearean — of, relating to, or suggestive of Shakespeare or his works.
- shakespearian — of, relating to, or suggestive of Shakespeare or his works.
- slow-speaking — tending to speak slowly
- spear-thrower — a flexible device for launching a spear, usually a short cord wound around the spear so that when thrown the weapon will rotate in the air.
14 letter words containing spea
- shakespeareana — collected writings or items relating to Shakespeare
- spear-phishing — the practice of sending fraudulent e-mails to extract financial data from computer users for purposes of identity theft, by mimicking a sender that the recipient knows
- spearfisherman — a person who engages in spearfishing.
15 letter words containing spea
16 letter words containing spea
- english-speaking — speaking English as a mother tongue
19 letter words containing spea
- portuguese-speaking — being a speaker of Portuguese; having Portuguese as the national language
On this page, we collect all words with SPEA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 144 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains SPEA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.