Words containing silk
4 letter words containing silk
- silk — the soft, lustrous fiber obtained as a filament from the cocoon of the silkworm.
5 letter words containing silk
6 letter words containing silk
7 letter words containing silk
- silking — the soft, lustrous fiber obtained as a filament from the cocoon of the silkworm.
8 letter words containing silk
- cornsilk — The fine threadlike styles on an ear of corn.
- silktail — the waxwing
- silkweed — any milkweed, the pods of which contain a silky down.
- silkworm — the larva of the Chinese silkworm moth, Bombyx mori, which spins a cocoon of commercially valuable silk.
- yesilkoy — a town in Turkey, near Istanbul.
9 letter words containing silk
10 letter words containing silk
- silkgrower — a person who breeds silkworms for their silk
- silkscreen — Also called silkscreen process. a printmaking technique in which a mesh cloth is stretched over a heavy wooden frame and the design, painted on the screen by tusche or affixed by stencil, is printed by having a squeegee force color through the pores of the material in areas not blocked out by a glue sizing.
11 letter words containing silk
- silk-screen — Silk-screen printing is a method of printing patterns onto cloth by forcing paint or dyes through silk or similar material.
- silk-tassel — any of several shrubs or small trees of the genus Garrya, of the western U.S., having evergreen foliage and flowers in pendulous catkins.
13 letter words containing silk
- silk-stocking — rich or luxurious in dress.
On this page, we collect all words with SILK. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 66 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains SILK that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.