Words containing sig
3 letter words containing sig
- sig — Special Interest Group
4 letter words containing sig
5 letter words containing sig
- pasig — a city on the island of Luzon, in the Philippines, E of Manila.
- siggo — significant other (def 2).
- sight — the power or faculty of seeing; perception of objects by use of the eyes; vision.
- sigil — a seal or signet.
- sigla — (robotics) SIGma LAnguage. A language for industrial robots from Olivetti.
6 letter words containing sig
- assign — If you assign a piece of work to someone, you give them the work to do.
- besigh — to sigh for or over
- cosign — to sign (a document) jointly
- design — When someone designs a garment, building, machine, or other object, they plan it and make a detailed drawing of it from which it can be built or made.
- ensign — A flag or standard, especially a military or naval one indicating nationality.
7 letter words containing sig
8 letter words containing sig
- assignat — the paper money issued by the Constituent Assembly in 1789, backed by the confiscated land of the Church and the émigrés
- assigned — Simple past tense and past participle of assign.
- assignee — a person to whom some right, interest, or property is transferred
- assigner — to give or allocate; allot: to assign rooms at a hotel.
- assignor — a person who transfers or assigns property
9 letter words containing sig
10 letter words containing sig
- assignable — capable of being specified: The word has no assignable meaning in our language.
- assignment — An assignment is a task or piece of work that you are given to do, especially as part of your job or studies.
- backsights — Plural form of backsight.
- blindsight — the ability to respond to visual stimuli without having any conscious visual experience; it can occur after some forms of brain damage
- consignees — Plural form of consignee.
11 letter words containing sig
- assignation — An assignation is a secret meeting with someone, especially with a lover.
- assignments — Plural form of assignment.
- clp(sigma*) — (language) A constraint logic programming language with regular sets.
- consigliere — a trusted adviser, esp in a criminal organization
- consiglieri — Plural form of consigliere.
12 letter words containing sig
- assignations — Plural form of assignation.
- clearsighted — seeing clearly
- consignation — to banish or set apart in one's mind; relegate: to consign unpleasant thoughts to oblivion.
- consignatory — a cosignatory
- consignments — Plural form of consignment.
13 letter words containing sig
- assignability — The quality of being assignable.
- clear-sighted — If you describe someone as clear-sighted, you admire them because they are able to understand situations well and to make sensible judgments and decisions about them.
- cosignatories — Plural form of cosignatory.
- countersigned — a sign used in reply to another sign.
- ensign-bearer — a soldier whose responsibility was to carry a Company's ensign
14 letter words containing sig
- countersigning — Present participle of countersign.
- de-designation — an act of designating.
- farsightedness — seeing objects at a distance more clearly than those near at hand; hyperopic.
- insightfulness — The state or condition of being insightful.
- insignificance — the quality or condition of being insignificant; lack of importance or consequence.
15 letter words containing sig
- cosignificative — having the same meaning or sense
- foresightedness — care or provision for the future; provident care; prudence.
- insight-fulness — characterized by or displaying insight; perceptive.
- insignificantly — Of such extremely small quantity or degree that it is not worth measuring.
- insignificative — not expressed or denoted by external signs
16 letter words containing sig
- clearsightedness — The property of being clearsighted.
- countersignature — second signature
- self-designation — a name taken for oneself or one's own people
- shortsightedness — unable to see far; nearsighted; myopic.
17 letter words containing sig
- counter-signature — a signature added by way of countersigning.
- countersignatures — Plural form of countersignature.
- non-assignability — capable of being specified: The word has no assignable meaning in our language.
- self-significance — importance; consequence: the significance of the new treaty.
- transignification — (in the Eucharist) a change in the significance of the bread and wine to symbolize the body and blood of Christ.
19 letter words containing sig
- proctosigmoidoscope — sigmoidoscope.
- proctosigmoidoscopy — sigmoidoscopy.
On this page, we collect all words with SIG. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 691 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains SIG that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.