Words containing sic
3 letter words containing sic
- sic — to attack (used especially in commanding a dog): Sic 'em!
4 letter words containing sic
- asic — Application-Specific Integrated Circuit
- sica — Vittorio [vi-tawr-ee-oh,, -tohr-;; Italian veet-taw-ryaw] /vɪˈtɔr iˌoʊ,, -ˈtoʊr-;; Italian vitˈtɔ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1901–74, Italian motion-picture director, producer, and actor.
- sice — (in India) a groom; stable attendant.
- sick — afflicted with ill health or disease; ailing.
- sicl — Standard Instrument Control Library
5 letter words containing sic
- basic — You use basic to describe things, activities, and principles that are very important or necessary, and on which others depend.
- mesic — of or relating to a meson; mesonic.
- music — an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.
- sicko — sickie (def 1).
- sicks — afflicted with ill health or disease; ailing.
6 letter words containing sic
- anisic — relating to or resulting from anise
- basics — The basics of something are its simplest, most important elements, ideas, or principles, in contrast to more complicated or detailed ones.
- borsic — a strong light composite material of boron fibre and silicon carbide used in aviation
- cbasic — A BASIC compiler by Gordon Eubanks, now at Symantec. It evolved from/into EBASIC.
- crisic — of or relating to a crisis
7 letter words containing sic
8 letter words containing sic
9 letter words containing sic
- akathisic — Relating to, or exhibiting, akathisia.
- analgesic — An analgesic drug reduces the effect of pain.
- anaphasic — relating to the third stage in cell division
- anaplasic — Of or pertaining to anaplasia.
- antimusic — any form of music intended to overthrow traditional conventions and expectations
10 letter words containing sic
- analgesics — Plural form of analgesic.
- biophysics — the physics of biological processes and the application of methods used in physics to biology
- cellulosic — of or made from cellulose
- classicism — Classicism is a style of art practised especially in the 18th century in Europe. It has simple regular forms and the artist does not attempt to express strong emotions.
- classicist — A classicist is someone who studies the ancient Greek and Roman civilizations, especially their languages, literature, and philosophy.
11 letter words containing sic
- airsickness — a feeling of nausea and dizziness, sometimes accompanied by vomiting, as a result of the motion of the aircraft in which one is traveling.
- antimusical — opposed to musical conventions
- attophysics — the physics of structures and artefacts with dimensions in the attometre range or of devices, such as lasers, capable of producing pulses with a duration measured in attoseconds
- basicranial — of or relating to the base of the skull
- basicranium — (anatomy) The inferior region of the skull.
12 letter words containing sic
- astrophysics — Astrophysics is the study of the physical and chemical structure of the stars, planets, and other natural objects in space.
- cataphysical — perverse; contrary to nature
- classicalism — classicism
- classicality — (uncountable) The condition of being classical.
- classicistic — Of or pertaining to classicism.
13 letter words containing sic
- anticlassical — against the trend of the classical period
- antidesiccant — a substance applied to plants to prevent moisture loss during transplantation
- astrophysical — Of or pertaining to astrophysics.
- brassicaceous — belonging to the plant family Brassicaceae, an alternative name for the plant family Cruciferae.
- extrinsically — In an extrinsic manner.
14 letter words containing sic
- anti-desiccant — a substance or material applied to a plant, as by spraying, to inhibit moisture loss during transplanting.
- astrophysicist — An astrophysicist is someone who studies astrophysics.
- back-to-basics — stressing simplicity and adherence to fundamental principles: The movement suggests a back-to-basics approach to living for those whose lives have become complicated.
- commonsensical — sound practical judgment that is independent of specialized knowledge, training, or the like; normal native intelligence.
- extrinsicality — The quality of being extrinsic.
15 letter words containing sic
- astrophysically — from an astrophysical point of view
- astrophysicists — Plural form of astrophysicist.
- ethnomusicology — The study of the music of different cultures, especially non-Western ones.
- extrinsicalness — Quality of being extrinsical.
- intrinsicalness — The quality of being intrinsical; intrinsicality.
16 letter words containing sic
- commonsensically — sound practical judgment that is independent of specialized knowledge, training, or the like; normal native intelligence.
- non-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- physical-capital — tools, machinery, computers, and other equipment that are needed for the production of goods and services: money spent by business firms on physical capital.
17 letter words containing sic
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- classical-nahuatl — a member of a Nahuatl-speaking state in central Mexico that was conquered by Cortés in 1521.
- ethnomusicologist — A researcher in the field of ethnomusicology.
- lackadaisicalness — without interest, vigor, or determination; listless; lethargic: a lackadaisical attempt.
18 letter words containing sic
- electrodesiccation — The drying of tissue, and the prevention of bleeding, using a high-frequency electric current.
- ethnomusicological — Relating to or pertaining to ethnomusicology.
- quasi-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
20 letter words containing sic
- anti-motion-sickness — combatting the effects of motion sickness
24 letter words containing sic
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
On this page, we collect all words with SIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 791 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains SIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.