Words containing ser
3 letter words containing ser
- ser — a unit of weight in India, varying in value but usually 1/40 of a maund: the government ser is divided into 80 tolas of 180 English grains and equals nearly 2 pounds 1 ounce avoirdupois (950 grams).
4 letter words containing ser
5 letter words containing ser
- asser — Tobias [toh-bahy-uh s;; Dutch taw-bee-ahs] /toʊˈbaɪ əs;; Dutch tɔˈbi ɑs/ (Show IPA), 1838–1913, Dutch jurist and statesman: Nobel Peace Prize 1911.
- baser — Music Obsolete. bass1 (defs 3, 4).
- doser — a quantity of medicine prescribed to be taken at one time.
- gaser — Alternative form of graser.
- hoser — a person who is considered unintelligent or uncouth, especially a beer-drinking man.
6 letter words containing ser
7 letter words containing ser
- abraser — a machine for testing the abrasion resistance of a material.
- abusers — Plural form of abuser.
- accuser — An accuser is a person who says that another person has done something wrong, especially that he or she has committed a crime.
- adviser — An adviser is an expert whose job is to give advice to another person or to a group of people.
- amasser — One who amasses.
8 letter words containing ser
- accusers — Plural form of accuser.
- advisers — Plural form of adviser.
- analyser — An analyser is a piece of equipment which is used to analyse the substances that are present in something such as a gas.
- anserine — of or resembling a goose
- ansermet — Ernest (ɛrnɛst). 1883–1969, Swiss orchestral conductor; principal conductor of Diaghilev's Ballets Russes
9 letter words containing ser
- abstruser — (rare) Comparative form of abstruse.
- addresser — a speech or written statement, usually formal, directed to a particular group of persons: the president's address on the state of the economy.
- althusser — Louis. 1918–90, French Marxist philosopher, author of For Marx (1965) and Reading Capital (1965): committed to a mental hospital (1981) after killing his wife
- antibuser — someone who opposes busing
- antiserum — blood serum containing antibodies against a specific antigen, used to treat or provide immunity to a disease
10 letter words containing ser
- advertiser — An advertiser is a person or company that pays for a product, event, or job to be advertised in a newspaper, on television, or on a poster.
- anseriform — (ornithology) Of or pertaining to birds of the family Anseriformes including ducks, geese, swans, and screamers.
- antiserums — Plural form of antiserum.
- apologiser — Agent noun of apologise; one who apologises.
- appetisers — Plural form of appetiser.
11 letter words containing ser
- advertisers — Plural form of advertiser.
- advisership — the office or post of an adviser
- antseranana — a port in N Madagascar: former French naval base. Pop: 73 491 (2001)
- assertation — An assertion, statement of opinion.
- assertively — confidently aggressive or self-assured; positive: aggressive; dogmatic: He is too assertive as a salesman.
12 letter words containing ser
- alphabetiser — Non-Oxford British standard spelling of alphabetizer.
- anthologiser — Alternative spelling of anthologizer.
- assertations — Plural form of assertation.
- brain-teaser — a puzzle or problem whose solution requires great ingenuity.
- breathalyser — a device for estimating the amount of alcohol in the breath: used in testing people suspected of driving under the influence of alcohol
13 letter words containing ser
- assertability — The quality of being assertable.
- assertiveness — confidently aggressive or self-assured; positive: aggressive; dogmatic: He is too assertive as a salesman.
- battlecruiser — A large warship of a type built in the early 20th century, carrying similar armament to a battleship but faster and more lightly armored.
- caravanserais — Plural form of caravanserai.
- commiserating — to feel or express sorrow or sympathy for; empathize with; pity.
14 letter words containing ser
- commiserations — Plural form of commiseration.
- conservational — the act of conserving; prevention of injury, decay, waste, or loss; preservation: conservation of wildlife; conservation of human rights.
- conservatively — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
- conservativism — Alternative form of conservatism.
- conservatories — Plural form of conservatory.
15 letter words containing ser
- brown-and-serve — requiring only a brief period of browning, as in an oven, before being ready to serve: brown-and-serve rolls.
- commiseratingly — in a manner expressing commiseration
- conservationism — A movement that supports conservation, especially that of natural resources.
- conservationist — A conservationist is someone who cares greatly about the conservation of the environment and who works to protect it.
- conservatorship — the legal status of a person appointed by a court to protect the interests of someone, such as a child, who is unable to manage his or her own affairs
16 letter words containing ser
- archconservative — consistently holding extremely conservative views: publisher of the city's archconservative newspaper.
- conservationists — Plural form of conservationist.
- conservativeness — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
- cryopreservation — the storage of blood or living tissues at extremely cold temperatures, often -196 degrees Celsius.
- neo-conservatism — (in the US) a right-wing tendency that originated amongst supporters of the political left and has become characterized by its support of hawkish foreign policies
17 letter words containing ser
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
- archconservatives — Plural form of archconservative.
- arithmetic-series — a sequence in which each term is obtained by the addition of a constant number to the preceding term, as 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, and 6, 1, −4, −9, −14.
18 letter words containing ser
- phosphatidylserine — any of a class of phospholipids occurring in biological membranes and fats
19 letter words containing ser
- pseudo-conservative — disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
26 letter words containing ser
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with SER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2191 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains SER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.