Words containing runn
5 letter words containing runn
6 letter words containing runn
7 letter words containing runn
- brunner — Emil [ey-meel] /ˈeɪ mil/ (Show IPA), 1889–1966, Swiss Protestant theologian.
- corunna — La Coruña
- running — an act or instance, or a period of running: a five-minute run before breakfast.
- runnion — a woman
- trunnel — a wooden pin that swells when moist, used for fastening together timbers, as those of ships.
8 letter words containing runn
- -running — -running combines with nouns to form nouns which refer to the illegal importing of drugs or guns.
- runnable — to go quickly by moving the legs more rapidly than at a walk and in such a manner that for an instant in each step all or both feet are off the ground.
- trunnion — either of the two cylindrical projections on a cannon, one on each side for supporting the cannon on its carriage.
9 letter words containing runn
- gunrunner — A person engaged in the illegal sale or importing of firearms.
- nonrunner — a person who does not run regularly or train in the manner of an athlete or professional runner
- outrunner — a person or thing that runs ahead or outside.
- rerunning — to run again.
- rumrunner — a person or ship engaged in smuggling liquor.
10 letter words containing runn
- baserunner — a baseball player in the act of running around bases
- brunnhilde — the heroine of Wagner's Ring of the Nibelungs. Compare Siegfried.
- forerunner — predecessor; ancestor; forebear; precursor.
- gun-runner — A gun-runner is someone who takes or sends guns into a country secretly and illegally.
- gunrunning — the smuggling of guns or other ammunition into a country.
11 letter words containing runn
12 letter words containing runn
- drug-running — the activity of illegally taking recreational drugs into a country
- front-runner — In a competition or contest, the front-runner is the person who seems most likely to win it.
- frontrunners — Plural form of frontrunner.
- frontrunning — the practice by market makers of using advance information provided by their own investment analysts before it has been given to clients
- hand-running — in unbroken succession; consecutively.
14 letter words containing runn
- smooth-running — operating in a flowing and effective manner, without difficulties or obstructions
15 letter words containing runn
- blockade-runner — a ship or person that passes through a blockade.
On this page, we collect all words with RUNN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 134 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains RUNN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.