Words containing rr
3 letter words containing rr
4 letter words containing rr
- arr. — Arr. is a written abbreviation for arrives. It is used on timetables to indicate what time a bus, train, or plane will reach a place.
- birr — to make or cause to make a whirring sound
- burr — A burr is the part of some plants which contains seeds and which has little hooks on the outside so that it sticks to clothes or fur.
- carr — an area of bog or fen in which scrub, esp willow, has become established
- curr — a purring or cooing sound
5 letter words containing rr
- arrah — an exclamation expressing emotion or excitement
- arran — an island off the SW coast of Scotland, in the Firth of Clyde. Pop: 5045 (2001). Area: 427 sq km (165 sq miles)
- arras — a wall hanging, esp of tapestry
- arrau — Claudio. 1903–91, Chilean pianist
- array — An array of different things or people is a large number or wide range of them.
6 letter words containing rr
- aparri — a seaport on N Luzon, in the N Philippines.
- arrack — a coarse spirit distilled in various Eastern countries from grain, rice, sugar cane, etc
- arrant — Arrant is used to emphasize that something or someone is very bad in some way.
- arrear — in arrears, behind or late, especially in payment: She was three months in arrears on her mortgage and credit card payments. Also, Chiefly Law, in arrear.
- arrest — If the police arrest you, they take charge of you and take you to a police station, because they believe you may have committed a crime.
7 letter words containing rr
- andorra — a mountainous principality in SW Europe, between France and Spain: according to tradition, given independence by Charlemagne in the 9th century for helping to fight the Moors; placed under the joint sovereignty of the Comte de Foix and the Spanish bishop of Urgel in 1278; under the joint overlordship of the French head of state and the bishop of Urgel from the 16th century; adopted a constitution reducing the powers of the overlords in 1993. Languages: Catalan (official), French, and Spanish. Religion: Roman Catholic. Currency: euro. Capital: Andorra la Vella. Pop: 85 293 (2013 est). Area: 464 sq km (179 sq miles)
- arraign — If someone is arraigned on a particular charge, they are brought before a court of law to answer that charge.
- arrange — If you arrange an event or meeting, you make plans for it to happen.
- arrased — having an arras
- arrayal — the act or process of arraying
8 letter words containing rr
- aberrant — Aberrant means unusual and not socially acceptable.
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abhorrer — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- andorran — of or relating to Andorra or its inhabitants
- arranger — An arranger is a musician who arranges music by other composers, either for particular instruments or voices, or for a particular performance.
9 letter words containing rr
- aberrance — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- aberrancy — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- abhorring — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- algarroba — the edible pod of these trees
10 letter words containing rr
11 letter words containing rr
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- amenorrhoea — abnormal absence of menstruation
- antirrhinum — any scrophulariaceous plant of the genus Antirrhinum, esp the snapdragon, which have two-lipped flowers of various colours
- apoferritin — a homogeneous protein, found especially in the intestinal mucosa and the liver, that interacts with a ferric hydroxide-ferric phosphate complex to form ferritin.
12 letter words containing rr
13 letter words containing rr
- agroterrorism — the use of biological agents as weapons against agricultural and food-supply industries
- anticorrosive — preventing corrosion
- antidiarrheal — An antidiarrheal is a substance used to prevent or treat diarrhea.
- antiterrorism — opposed to or acting against terrorism; counterterrorist
- antiterrorist — relating to measures, policies, or organizations designed to combat terrorist activity
14 letter words containing rr
- anti-diarrheal — an intestinal disorder characterized by abnormal frequency and fluidity of fecal evacuations.
- antiarrhythmic — a drug that corrects irregular heartbeat
- anticorruption — the opposition to or prevention of corruption
- arriere-pensee — an unrevealed thought or intention
- arrondissement — the largest administrative subdivision of a department
15 letter words containing rr
- alsace-lorraine — an area of NE France, comprising the modern regions of Alsace and Lorraine: under German rule 1871–1919 and 1940–44. Area: 14 522 sq km (5607 sq miles)
- anti-corruption — the act of corrupting or state of being corrupt.
- antiferromagnet — a material which exhibits antiferromagnetism
- antihemorrhagic — That stops or reduces hemorrhage.
- autocorrelation — the condition occurring when successive items in a series are correlated so that their covariance is not zero and they are not independent
16 letter words containing rr
- clermont-ferrand — a city in S central France: capital of Puy-de-Dôme department; industrial centre. Pop: 140 957 (2011)
- counterterrorism — Counterterrorism consists of activities that are intended to prevent terrorist acts or to get rid of terrorist groups.
- cross-curricular — denoting or relating to an approach to a topic that includes contributions from several different disciplines and viewpoints
- double-barrelled — A double-barrelled gun has two barrels.
- father-surrogate — a male who replaces an absent father and becomes an object of attachment.
17 letter words containing rr
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
- circumterrestrial — surrounding or revolving about the earth.
- counterirritation — (medicine) The treatment of one diseased area by acting elsewhere.
- counterrevolution — A counterrevolution is a revolution that is intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
18 letter words containing rr
20 letter words containing rr
22 letter words containing rr
- interrogator-responsor — a radio or radar transceiver for sending a signal to a transponder and receiving and interpreting the reply.
On this page, we collect all words with RR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4661 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains RR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.