Words containing ric
4 letter words containing ric
- rice — Anne, born 1941, U.S. novelist.
- rich — having wealth or great possessions; abundantly supplied with resources, means, or funds; wealthy: a rich man; a rich nation.
- rick — a male given name, form of Eric or Richard.
- rico — Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act: a U.S. law, enacted in 1970, allowing victims of organized crime to sue those responsible for punitive damages.
- rics — Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
5 letter words containing ric
- afric — African.
- arica — a port in extreme N Chile: awarded to Chile in 1929 after the lengthy Tacna-Arica dispute with Peru; outlet for Bolivian and Peruvian trade. Pop: 180 000 (2005 est)
- auric — of or containing gold in the trivalent state
- baric — of or containing barium
- boric — of or containing boron
6 letter words containing ric
- africa — the second largest of the continents, on the Mediterranean in the north, the Atlantic in the west, and the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, and Indian Ocean in the east. The Sahara desert divides the continent unequally into North Africa (an early centre of civilization, in close contact with Europe and W Asia, now inhabited chiefly by Arabs) and Africa south of the Sahara (relatively isolated from the rest of the world until the 19th century and inhabited chiefly by Negroid peoples). It was colonized mainly in the 18th and 19th centuries by Europeans and now comprises independent nations. The largest lake is Lake Victoria and the chief rivers are the Nile, Niger, Congo, and Zambezi. Pop: 1 100 000 000 (2013 est). Area: about 30 300 000 sq km (11 700 000 sq miles)
- agaric — any saprotrophic basidiomycetous fungus of the family Agaricaceae, having gills on the underside of the cap. The group includes the edible mushrooms and poisonous forms such as the fly agaric
- alaric — ?370–410 ad, king of the Visigoths, who served under the Roman emperor Theodosius I but later invaded Greece and Italy, capturing Rome in 410
- andric — Ivo (ˈiːvɔ). 1892–1975, Serbian novelist; author of The Bridge on the Drina (1945): Nobel prize for literature 1961
- anuric — having anuria
7 letter words containing ric
- aelfric — ("Ælfric Grammaticus"; "Ælfric the Grammarian") a.d. c955–c1020, English abbot and writer.
- african — African means belonging or relating to the continent of Africa, or to its countries or people.
- aldrich — Thomas Bailey1836-1907; U.S. poet & novelist
- america — the American continent, including North, South, and Central America
- amharic — the official language of Ethiopia, belonging to the SE Semitic subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic family
8 letter words containing ric
9 letter words containing ric
- acaricide — any drug or formulation for killing acarids
- affricate — a composite speech sound consisting of a stop and a fricative articulated at the same point, such as the sound written ch, as in chair
- ahistoric — not related to or concerned with documented history
- aleatoric — designating or of music that involves chance or unpredictability in composition or performance or both
- allegoric — consisting of or pertaining to allegory; of the nature of or containing allgegory; figurative: an allegorical poem; an allegorical meaning.
10 letter words containing ric
- africander — one of a breed of red beef cattle, raised originally in southern Africa, well adapted to high temperatures.
- africanism — something characteristic of Africa or Africans, esp a characteristic feature of an African language when introduced into a non-African language
- africanist — a person specializing in the study of African affairs or culture
- africanize — to make African, esp to give control of (policy, government, etc) to Africans
- allopatric — (of biological speciation or species) taking place or existing in areas that are geographically separated from one another
11 letter words containing ric
- abstriction — the separation and release of a mature spore from a sporophore by the formation of a septum. This process occurs in some fungi
- acrocentric — (of a chromosome) having the centromere at one end
- affrication — the changing of (a consonantal speech sound) to an affricate
- affricative — of, relating to, or denoting an affricate
- afrocentric — centered on, emphasizing, or showing the influence of African or, sometimes, African-American history and culture
12 letter words containing ric
- africanness' — Also, Africa. of or from Africa; belonging to the black peoples of Africa.
- agaricaceous — belonging to the Agaricaceae, a family of fungi including mushrooms having blade-shaped gills on the underside of the cap.
- agrichemical — a chemical used in agriculture
- agricultural — Agricultural means involving or relating to agriculture.
- all-american — If you describe someone as an all-American boy or girl, you mean that they seem to have all the typical qualities that are valued by ordinary Americans, such as good looks and love of their country.
13 letter words containing ric
- afro-american — African-American
- agriculturist — an agricultural expert
- allegorically — consisting of or pertaining to allegory; of the nature of or containing allgegory; figurative: an allegorical poem; an allegorical meaning.
- amphitrichate — having a single flagellum at each end.
- amphitrichous — having a single flagellum at each end.
14 letter words containing ric
- africanization — to replace the European or white staff of (an organization in Africa) with black Africans.
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- agriculturally — the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.
- anglo-american — of or relating to relations between England and the United States or their peoples
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
15 letter words containing ric
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- agriculturalist — An agriculturalist is someone who is an expert on agriculture and who advises farmers.
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
16 letter words containing ric
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- african-canadian — a Canadian of African descent
- atrioventricular — of, relating to, or affecting both the atria and the ventricles of the heart
- benzotrichloride — a colorless or yellowish liquid, C 7 H 5 Cl 3 , used chiefly in the manufacture of dyes.
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
17 letter words containing ric
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- nonstoichiometric — (of a solid compound) having a composition in which the ratio of the atoms present is not a simple integer
- omphalomesenteric — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the umbilicus and mesentery.
- pseudo-historical — of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research.
18 letter words containing ric
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- hyper-metaphorical — a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.”. Compare mixed metaphor, simile (def 1).
- magnetoelectricity — electricity developed by the action of magnets.
- phantasmagorically — having a fantastic or deceptive appearance, as something in a dream or created by the imagination.
19 letter words containing ric
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- conscience-stricken — feeling anxious or guilty
20 letter words containing ric
- spectrophotoelectric — pertaining to the relationship between the wavelength of the incident radiation and the number of electrons released by a photoelectric substance.
21 letter words containing ric
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
22 letter words containing ric
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
24 letter words containing ric
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
31 letter words containing ric
On this page, we collect all words with RIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3199 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains RIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.