Words containing rab
3 letter words containing rab
- rab — a wooden beater for mixing plaster or mortar.
4 letter words containing rab
- arab — Arabs are people who speak Arabic and who come from the Middle East and parts of North Africa.
- crab — A crab is a sea creature with a flat round body covered by a shell, and five pairs of legs with large claws on the front pair. Crabs usually move sideways.
- drab — dull; cheerless; lacking in spirit, brightness, etc.
- frab — to harass; to nag
- grab — to seize suddenly or quickly; snatch; clutch: He grabbed me by the collar.
5 letter words containing rab
6 letter words containing rab
- araban — a pentosan, found chiefly in vegetable gums, that yields arabinose upon hydrolysis.
- arabel — a female given name.
- arabia — a great peninsula of SW Asia, between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf: consists chiefly of a desert plateau, with mountains rising over 3000 m (10 000 ft) in the west and scattered oases; includes the present-day countries of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates. Area: about 2 600 000 sq km (1 000 000 sq miles)
- arabic — Arabic is a language that is spoken in the Middle East and in parts of North Africa.
- arabin — the essence of gum arabic, being a carbohydrate gum composed of hexoses and D-arabinose
7 letter words containing rab
- airable — Suitable for broadcast.
- arabian — Arabian means belonging or relating to Arabia, especially to Saudi Arabia.
- arabica — a high-quality coffee bean obtained from the tree Coffea arabica
- arabist — An Arabist is a person who supports Arab interests or knows a lot about the Arabic language.
- arabize — to transfer to Arab control
8 letter words containing rab
- adorable — If you say that someone or something is adorable, you are emphasizing that they are very attractive and you feel great affection for them.
- adorably — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- arabella — a feminine name: dim. Bella
- arabises — any plant of the genus Arabis, including the rock cresses.
- barabara — an Alaskan or north Siberian semisubterranean house built of sod or turf.
9 letter words containing rab
- adherable — having the ability to adhere
- admirable — An admirable quality or action is one that deserves to be praised and admired.
- admirably — worthy of admiration; inspiring approval, reverence, or affection.
- al-farabi — Mohammed ibn Tarkhan. died 950, Muslim philosopher, physician, and mathematician, of central Asian origin
- alterable — capable of being altered.
10 letter words containing rab
- acquirable — to come into possession or ownership of; get as one's own: to acquire property.
- answerable — If you are answerable to someone, you have to report to them and explain your actions.
- antirabies — acting against or preventing rabies
- appearable — Able to appear; appearing; apparent.
- arabesqued — decorated with arabesques
11 letter words containing rab
- adorability — the quality of being adorable or highly attractive
- alaska-crab — horseshoe crab.
- anti-rabies — an infectious disease of dogs, cats, and other animals, transmitted to humans by the bite of an infected animal and usually fatal if prophylactic treatment is not administered: caused by an RNA virus of the rhabdovirus group; hydrophobia.
- arabidopsis — Any cress (or related plant) of the genus Arabidopsis.
- arabinoside — a glycoside yielding arabinose when hydrolysed
12 letter words containing rab
- admirability — the quality of being admirable
- adorableness — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
- alterability — capable of being altered.
- antiparabema — either of two chapels at the west end of an Armenian or Byzantine church.
- atrabilarian — Characterized by melancholy or glum; atrabilarious; atrabilious.
13 letter words containing rab
- acquirability — the attribute of being acquirable
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- admirableness — admirability
- alterableness — The state or quality of being alterable.
- answerability — liable to be asked to give account; responsible: He is answerable to a committee for all his decisions.
14 letter words containing rab
15 letter words containing rab
- atrabiliousness — The state or quality of being characterized by melancholy or glumness.
- configurability — The property of being configurable.
- decipherability — to make out the meaning of (poor or partially obliterated writing, etc.): to decipher a hastily scribbled note.
- demonstrability — The quality of being demonstrable.
- immeasurability — Immeasurableness.
16 letter words containing rab
- commensurability — The quality of being commensurable or commensurate.
- contrabassoonist — Someone who plays the contrabassoon.
- demonstrableness — The quality of being demonstrable.
- dishonorableness — The property of being dishonorable.
- immeasurableness — The state or condition of being immeasurable.
17 letter words containing rab
- dishonourableness — Alternative spelling of dishonorableness.
- headline-grabbing — A headline-grabbing statement or activity is one that is intended to attract a lot of attention, especially from the media.
- indecipherability — Quality of being indecipherable.
- irrecoverableness — The quality of being irrecoverable.
- manufacturability — The condition of being manufacturable.
18 letter words containing rab
19 letter words containing rab
21 letter words containing rab
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
29 letter words containing rab
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with RAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1027 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains RAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.