Words containing phobe
6 letter words containing phobe
- -phobe — -phobe or -ophobe occurs in words which refer to someone who has a very strong, irrational fear or hatred of people or things of a particular kind.
8 letter words containing phobe
9 letter words containing phobe
10 letter words containing phobe
11 letter words containing phobe
- aelurophobe — ailurophobe.
- ailurophobe — a person who dislikes or is afraid of cats
- bibliophobe — a person who hates, fears, or distrusts books.
- chromophobe — a cell that does not take a stain easily
- francophobe — Also, Francophobic. fearing or hating France, the French people, and French culture, products, etc.
12 letter words containing phobe
- ailurophobes — Plural form of ailurophobe.
- arachnophobe — a person who is afraid of spiders
- germanophobe — a person who hates or fears Germany, Germans, or German culture.
- gerontophobe — a person who fears or hates old people or the idea of growing old
- hispanophobe — a person who dislikes Hispanic culture or the Spanish language.
13 letter words containing phobe
14 letter words containing phobe
- claustrophobes — Plural form of claustrophobe.
On this page, we collect all words with PHOBE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 49 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains PHOBE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.