Words containing paci
6 letter words containing paci
- pacify — to bring or restore to a state of peace or tranquillity; quiet; calm: to pacify an angry man.
- pacing — a rate of movement, especially in stepping, walking, etc.: to walk at a brisk pace of five miles an hour.
- pacino — Al, full name Alfredo James Pacino. born 1940, US film actor; his films include The Godfather (1972), Dog Day Afternoon (1975), Scent of a Woman (1992), for which he won an Oscar, and Insomnia (2002)
7 letter words containing paci
8 letter words containing paci
- capacity — The capacity of a container is its volume, or the amount of liquid it can hold, measured in units such as litres or gallons.
- pacifica — a city in W California, S of San Francisco.
- pacifico — a peaceful person.
- pacified — to bring or restore to a state of peace or tranquillity; quiet; calm: to pacify an angry man.
- pacifier — a person or thing that pacifies.
9 letter words containing paci
- capacious — Something that is capacious has a lot of space to put things in.
- capacitor — A capacitor is a device for accumulating electric charge.
- compacity — Any of several technical measures of compactness, especially, in a granular medium (e.g. sand), the volume fraction that is filled.
- opacifier — an agent added to render something opaque
- opacities — the state or quality of being opaque.
10 letter words containing paci
11 letter words containing paci
- backspacing — Present participle of backspace.
- capaciously — In a capacious manner.
- capacitance — the property of a system that enables it to store electric charge
- capacitated — Simple past tense and past participle of capacitate.
- capacitates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of capacitate.
12 letter words containing paci
13 letter words containing paci
- anti-pacifist — a person who believes in pacifism or is opposed to war or to violence of any kind.
- capaciousness — capable of holding much; spacious or roomy: a capacious storage bin.
- discapacitate — to incapacitate (a person)
- incapacitated — unable to act, respond, or the like (often used euphemistically when one is busy or otherwise occupied): He can't come to the phone now—he's incapacitated.
- letterspacing — the amount of space between each letter in a word, or the adjustment of this amount of space
14 letter words containing paci
- decapacitating — Present participle of decapacitate.
- incapacitating — to deprive of ability, qualification, or strength; make incapable or unfit; disable.
- incapacitation — to deprive of ability, qualification, or strength; make incapable or unfit; disable.
- pacifistically — from a pacifistic point of view
15 letter words containing paci
- incapaciousness — the quality of not having (sufficiently) great capacity
35 letter words containing paci
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with PACI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 141 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains PACI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.