Words containing pac
3 letter words containing pac
- pac — Also, pack. a soft, flexible, heelless shoe worn as a liner inside a boot or overshoe.
4 letter words containing pac
- 9pac — (tool) 709 PACkage. A report generator for the IBM 7090, developed in 1959.
- lpac — 1. (audio, compression) Lossless Predictive Audio Compression. 2. London Parallel Applications Centre.
- opac — Online Public Access Catalog
- paca — a large, white-spotted, almost tailless rodent, Agouti paca, of Central and South America, having features resembling a guinea pig and rabbit: valued as food.
- pace — a rate of movement, especially in stepping, walking, etc.: to walk at a brisk pace of five miles an hour.
5 letter words containing pac
- -pack — a package of (a specified number of) cans or bottles, as of beer
- apace — If something develops or continues apace, it is developing or continuing quickly.
- apacs — Association for Payment Clearing Services
- epact — The number of days by which the solar year differs from the lunar year.
- hipac — An active DBMS from Xerox Advanced Information Technology.
6 letter words containing pac
- -paced — having a pace as specified
- alpaca — Alpaca is a type of soft wool.
- apache — a member of a North American Indian people, formerly nomadic and warlike, inhabiting the southwestern US and N Mexico
- bipack — an obsolete filming process
- calpac — a large black brimless hat made of sheepskin or felt, worn by men in parts of the Near East
7 letter words containing pac
- airpack — an apparatus consisting of a face mask connected to a portable air supply, as an air tank that can be strapped to one's back, used especially by firefighters and search teams in areas of smoke, poisonous fumes, intense heat, etc.
- alpacas — Plural form of alpaca.
- apaches — a Parisian gangster, rowdy, or ruffian.
- calpack — A kind of cap from Turkic countries, with a high crown.
- calpacs — Plural form of calpac.
8 letter words containing pac
- airspace — A country's airspace is the part of the sky that is over that country and is considered to belong to it.
- apachean — a subgroup of the Athabaskan language family comprising the languages of the Apache tribes and the Navajo.
- backpack — A backpack is a bag with straps that go over your shoulders, so that you can carry things on your back when you are walking or climbing.
- bratpack — a group of precocious and successful young actors, writers, etc
- britpack — a group of young and successful British actors, directors, artists, etc
9 letter words containing pac
- aerospace — Aerospace companies are involved in developing and making rockets, missiles, space vehicles, and related equipment.
- backpacks — Plural form of backpack.
- backspace — to move a (typewriter carriage) backwards
- bicompact — compact1 (def 7).
- capacious — Something that is capacious has a lot of space to put things in.
10 letter words containing pac
11 letter words containing pac
- backpackers — Plural form of backpacker.
- backpacking — If you go backpacking, you go travelling with a backpack.
- backspacing — Present participle of backspace.
- battlespace — the area of air, sea, and land that is directly involved in war, often taken to include any technological, environmental, infrastructural, or temporal factors which may be relevant to the success of a mission
- body-packer — a person who smuggles illicit drugs in balloons, condoms, or similar plastic bags which have either been swallowed or inserted in the rectum or vagina
12 letter words containing pac
13 letter words containing pac
- action-packed — full of activities, events and excitement
- anti-pacifist — a person who believes in pacifism or is opposed to war or to violence of any kind.
- capaciousness — capable of holding much; spacious or roomy: a capacious storage bin.
- compactedness — the state of being compacted
- discapacitate — to incapacitate (a person)
14 letter words containing pac
- blister-packed — presented in a blister pack
- compactibility — capable of being compacted: compactible rubbish.
- decapacitating — Present participle of decapacitate.
- incapacitating — to deprive of ability, qualification, or strength; make incapable or unfit; disable.
- incapacitation — to deprive of ability, qualification, or strength; make incapable or unfit; disable.
15 letter words containing pac
- archiepiscopacy — a form of church government in which power is vested in archbishops.
- hewlett-packard — (HP) Hewlett-Packard designs, manufactures and services electronic products and systems for measurement, computation and communications. The company's products and services are used in industry, business, engineering, science, medicine and education in approximately 110 countries. HP was founded in 1939 and employs 96600 people, 58900 in the USA. They have manufacturing and R&D establishments in 54 cities in 16 countries and approximately 600 sales and service offices in 110 countries. Their revenue (in 1992/1993?) was $20.3 billion. The Chief Executive Officer is Lewis E. Platt. HP's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and the Pacific, Tokyo, London, Frankfurt, Zurich and Paris exchanges. Quarterly sales $6053M, profits $347M (Aug 1994).
- incapaciousness — the quality of not having (sufficiently) great capacity
- pachymeningitis — inflammation of the dura mater of the brain and spinal cord
- packet-switched — packet switching
16 letter words containing pac
- packet-switching — a method of efficient data transmission whereby the initial message is broken into relatively small units, or packets, that are routed independently and subsequently reassembled.
17 letter words containing pac
- dipterocarpaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Dipterocarpaceae, a family of trees chiefly native to tropical SE Asia, having two-winged fruits. Many species yield useful timber and resins
23 letter words containing pac
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
35 letter words containing pac
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with PAC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 855 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains PAC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.