Words containing pab
4 letter words containing pab
- paba — para-aminobenzoic acid.
- pabx — (communications) (PABX) A telephone exchange operated within an organisation, used for switching calls between internal lines and between internal and PSTN lines. In contrast to a PMBX, a PABX can route calls without manual intervention, based entirely on the number dialed. Not all PABXs can route external calls to internal numbers automatically however.
5 letter words containing pab
6 letter words containing pab
- pablum — (lowercase) trite, naive, or simplistic ideas or writings; intellectual pap.
7 letter words containing pab
- capable — If a person or thing is capable of doing something, they have the ability to do it.
- capably — having power and ability; efficient; competent: a capable instructor.
- dupable — a person who is easily deceived or fooled; gull.
- pabular — relating to pabulum
- pabulum — something that nourishes an animal or vegetable organism; food; nutriment.
8 letter words containing pab
- culpable — If someone or their conduct is culpable, they are responsible for something wrong or bad that has happened.
- culpably — deserving blame or censure; blameworthy.
- dippable — (of a headlamp, etc) capable of being dipped
- drapable — to cover or hang with cloth or other fabric, especially in graceful folds; adorn with drapery.
- dropable — (US) Alternative form of droppable.
9 letter words containing pab
- chippable — having the ability to be reduced to small pieces
- droppable — Capable of being dropped (especially by an aircraft).
- escapable — Able to be escaped or run from.
- flappable — easily upset or confused, especially under stress.
- graspable — to seize and hold by or as if by clasping with the fingers or arms.
10 letter words containing pab
- capability — If you have the capability or the capabilities to do something, you have the ability or the qualities that are necessary to do it.
- capablanca — José Raúl (xoˈse raˈul), called Capa or the Chess Machine 1888–1942, Cuban chess player; world champion 1921–27
- dissipable — capable of being dissipated
- exculpable — Capable of being exculpated; deserving exculpation.
- extirpable — Capable of being extirpated or eradicated.
11 letter words containing pab
- capableness — The state or quality of being capable.
- culpability — guilt or blame that is deserved; blameworthiness.
- developable — Able to be developed, in particular.
- drapability — to cover or hang with cloth or other fabric, especially in graceful folds; adorn with drapery.
- inescapable — incapable of being escaped, ignored, or avoided; ineluctable: inescapable responsibilities.
12 letter words containing pab
13 letter words containing pab
- culpabilities — guilt or blame that is deserved; blameworthiness.
- hot-swappable — (of devices, disks, etc) capable of being inserted or removed from a computer system that is running, without causing damage or affecting performance
- impalpability — not palpable; incapable of being perceived by the sense of touch; intangible.
- incapableness — The quality or state of being incapable; incapability.
- inculpability — Lack of culpability; freedom from blame.
14 letter words containing pab
- developability — to bring out the capabilities or possibilities of; bring to a more advanced or effective state: to develop natural resources; to develop one's musical talent.
- incapabilities — not capable.
- inculpableness — The quality of being inculpable; blamelessness.
- inescapability — (uncountable) The state or property of being inescapable.
- non-recoupable — to get back the equivalent of: to recoup one's losses by a lucky investment.
15 letter words containing pab
On this page, we collect all words with PAB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 107 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains PAB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.