Words containing oy
3 letter words containing oy
4 letter words containing oy
- -oyl — (in chemistry) indicating an acyl group or radical
- ahoy — Ahoy is something that people in boats shout in order to attract attention.
- amoy — a port in SE China, in Fujian province on Amoy Island, at the mouth of the Jiulong River opposite Taiwan: one of the first treaty ports opened to European trade (1842). Pop: 746 000 (2005 est)
- boyd — Arthur. 1920–99, Australian painter and sculptor, noted for his large ceramic sculptures and his series of engravings
- boyf — a boyfriend
5 letter words containing oy
- accoy — to pacify or render calm
- alloy — An alloy is a metal that is made by mixing two or more types of metal together.
- annoy — If someone or something annoys you, it makes you fairly angry and impatient.
- b-boy — a male rap-music fan, who typically can be identified by his casual style of dress
- boyar — a member of an old order of Russian nobility, ranking immediately below the princes: abolished by Peter the Great
6 letter words containing oy
7 letter words containing oy
- alloyed — a substance composed of two or more metals, or of a metal or metals with a nonmetal, intimately mixed, as by fusion or electrodeposition.
- amboyna — the mottled curly-grained wood of an Indonesian leguminous tree, Pterocarpus indicus, used in making furniture
- annoyed — If you are annoyed, you are fairly angry about something.
- annoyer — One who annoys.
- arroyos — Plural form of arroyo.
8 letter words containing oy
- alloying — relating to, or used in, alloying
- aloysius — Saint. full name Aloysius Luigi Gonzaga. 1568–91, Italian Jesuit who died nursing plague victims; the patron saint of youth. Feast day: June 21
- annoybot — (computing, slang) A bot within an IRC channel that sends annoying messages to online participants.
- annoying — Someone or something that is annoying makes you feel fairly angry and impatient.
- atemoyas — Plural form of atemoya.
9 letter words containing oy
- annoyable — Capable of being annoyed.
- annoyance — Annoyance is the feeling that you get when someone makes you feel fairly angry or impatient.
- annoyedly — With annoyance.
- annoyment — (proscribed) Annoyance.
- annoyware — (software) Shareware that reminds you frequently that you are using an unregistered copy.
10 letter words containing oy
- annoyances — Plural form of annoyance.
- annoyingly — causing annoyance; irritatingly bothersome: annoying delays.
- barrow-boy — a man or boy who sells wares from a barrow; costermonger.
- benzoylate — to introduce the benzoyl group into (an organic compound).
- boğazköy — a village in central Asia Minor: site of the ancient Hittite capital
11 letter words containing oy
- antiboycott — opposed to boycotts
- boysenberry — a type of bramble: a hybrid of the loganberry and various blackberries and raspberries
- buoyantness — the property of being buoyant
- clairvoyant — Someone who is believed to be clairvoyant is believed to know about future events or to be able to communicate with dead people.
- counterploy — an opposing or retaliatory ploy
12 letter words containing oy
13 letter words containing oy
- clairvoyantly — In a clairvoyant way; by means of clairvoyance.
- deployability — Military. to spread out (troops) so as to form an extended front or line.
- disemployment — to put out of work; cause to become unemployed.
- employability — (uncountable) The state or quality of being employable.
- enjoyableness — The quality or state of being enjoyable.
14 letter words containing oy
- boy-meets-girl — conventionally or trivially romantic
- gascoyne-cecil — Robert Arthur Talbot [tawl-buh t] /ˈtɔl bət/ (Show IPA), 3rd Marquis of Salisbury, Salisbury (def 1).
- hobbledehoydom — the condition of being a hobbledehoy
- hobbledehoyish — of or like a hobbledehoy
- overemployment — an act or instance of employing someone or something.
15 letter words containing oy
- azuchi-momoyama — a period of Japanese art, 1568–1600, characterized by construction of imposing, elegant castles and small, unadorned teahouses, lavish decorative arts, and bright-colored painting.
- griffith-joyner — Florence, known as Flojo. 1959–98, US sprinter, winner of two gold medals at the 1988 Olympic Games
- hobbledehoyhood — The period of time of being a hobbledehoy; awkward adolescence.
- netzahualcoyotl — a city in S central Mexico, in the state of Mexico.
- self-employment — the act or fact of being self-employed.
16 letter words containing oy
- under-employment — employed at a job that does not fully use one's skills or abilities.
17 letter words containing oy
- employer-provided — Employer-provided insurance is arranged or funded by the organization for which the policyholder works.
18 letter words containing oy
- search-and-destroy — designed to find and destroy by bombing etc
27 letter words containing oy
- little-lord-fauntleroy-suit — (italics) a children's novel (1886) by Frances H. Burnett.
On this page, we collect all words with OY. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1102 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains OY that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.