Words containing orc
3 letter words containing orc
- orc — any of several cetaceans, as a grampus.
4 letter words containing orc
- corc — CORnell Compiler. Simple language for student math problems.
- forc — Early system on IBM 704. Listed in CACM 2(5):16 (May 1959).
- norc — an apartment building, housing complex, or neighborhood whose population has aged over the years and has a large percentage of older adults for whom support services are provided.
- orca — the killer whale, Orcinus orca.
- orch — orchestra
5 letter words containing orc
6 letter words containing orc
7 letter words containing orc
8 letter words containing orc
- airforce — Alternative spelling of air force.
- alcorcon — city in central Spain, near Madrid: pop. 140,000
- anorchia — An intersex condition of XY individuals where both testes are absent at birth.
- bescorch — to scorch badly
- corcaigh — a city and port in S Republic of Ireland, county town of Co Cork, at the mouth of the River Lee: seat of the University College of Cork (1849). Pop: 186 239 (2002)
9 letter words containing orc
- anorchism — Anorchia.
- anteporch — an outer porch.
- blowtorch — A blowtorch is the same as a blowlamp.
- colorcast — a television broadcast in color
- condorcet — Marie Jean Antoine Nicolas de Caritat, Marquis de. 1743–94, French philosopher and politician. His works include Sketch for a Historical Picture of the Progress of the Human Mind (1795)
10 letter words containing orc
- deforciant — a person who wrongfully withholds something from someone by force
- dorchester — a town in S Dorsetshire, in S England, on the Frome River: named Casterbridge in Thomas Hardy's novels.
- enforcable — Misspelling of enforceable.
- enforcedly — In a way that is enforced.
- enforcible — Capable of being enforced.
11 letter words containing orc
- afforcement — an increase in force or strength
- authorcraft — the skilled ability of an author
- colorcaster — an announcer, especially in sports, who provides supplementary information or comment.
- cryptorchid — an animal or human in which the testes fail to descend into the scrotum
- deforcement — (legal) A keeping out by force or wrong; a wrongful withholding, as of lands or tenements, to which another has a right.
12 letter words containing orc
13 letter words containing orc
- ensorcellment — Enchantment, bewitchment.
- floorcovering — A covering for a floor.
- orchesography — a written study of dancing
- orchestra-pit — a group of performers on various musical instruments, including especially stringed instruments of the viol class, clarinets and flutes, cornets and trombones, drums, and cymbals, for playing music, as symphonies, operas, popular music, or other compositions.
- orchestralist — a person who writes or arranges orchestral music
14 letter words containing orc
- chlorcyclizine — an antihistamine, C18H21ClN2, used for treating allergies
- coercive-force — the magnetic intensity needed to reduce to zero the magnetic flux density of a fully magnetized magnetic specimen or to demagnetize a magnet.
- cryptorchidism — a congenital condition in which one or both testicles fail to descend into the scrotum
- enforceability — The quality of being enforceable.
- floorcoverings — Plural form of floorcovering.
15 letter words containing orc
- hexylresorcinol — white or yellowish-white, needle-shaped crystals, C 12 H 18 O 2 , used chiefly as an antiseptic and for the expulsion of intestinal worms.
- law-enforcement — of police, anti-crime
- non-enforceable — to put or keep in force; compel obedience to: to enforce a rule; Traffic laws will be strictly enforced.
- non-enforcement — the act or process of enforcing.
- orchestrational — Of or pertaining to orchestration.
16 letter words containing orc
17 letter words containing orc
- non-reinforcement — the act of reinforcing.
18 letter words containing orc
- vectorcardiography — a method of determining the direction and magnitude of the electrical forces of the heart.
19 letter words containing orc
- resorcinolphthalein — fluorescein.
On this page, we collect all words with ORC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 586 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ORC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.