Words containing orbi
5 letter words containing orbi
- orbit — the curved path, usually elliptical, described by a planet, satellite, spaceship, etc., around a celestial body, as the sun.
6 letter words containing orbi
- corbie — a crow or raven
- corbin — Margaret (Cochran) 1751–1800, American Revolutionary military heroine.
- forbid — to command (a person) not to do something, have something, etc., or not to enter some place: to forbid him entry to the house.
- morbid — suggesting an unhealthy mental state or attitude; unwholesomely gloomy, sensitive, extreme, etc.: a morbid interest in death.
- orbier — like or pertaining to an orb.
7 letter words containing orbi
- corbina — a marine food fish, Menticirrhus undulatus, found in Pacific waters off Mexico and California
- deorbit — to depart deliberately from orbit, usually to enter a descent phase.
- forbids — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of forbid.
- orbison — Roy, 1936–88, U.S. rock and roll singer and songwriter.
- orbital — of or relating to an orbit.
8 letter words containing orbi
9 letter words containing orbi
- absorbing — An absorbing task or activity interests you a great deal and takes up all your attention and energy.
- adsorbing — Present participle of adsorb.
- corbicula — pollen basket.
- deorbited — Simple past tense and past participle of deorbit.
- euphorbia — A plant of a genus that comprises the spurges.
10 letter words containing orbi
- co-orbital — noting or pertaining to two or more celestial bodies that share or almost share an orbit.
- corbiestep — one of a series of steps at the upper end wall of some gables
- euphorbias — Plural form of euphorbia.
- euphorbium — an acrid resin obtained from several species of Euphorbia, formerly used in medicine as a purgative and emetic
- exorbitant — (of a price or amount charged) unreasonably high.
11 letter words containing orbi
- absorbingly — In an absorbing manner. (First attested in the mid 19th century.).
- anteorbital — in front of the orbit of the eye
- comorbidity — the occurrence of more than one illness or condition at the same time
- corbiculate — having corbiculae or pollen baskets
- corbie-step — any of a set of steps on the top of a gable
12 letter words containing orbi
13 letter words containing orbi
- circumorbital — (anatomy) Around the eye.
- comorbidities — Plural form of comorbidity.
- contraorbital — of or relating to flight in the orbit of, but in a direction contrary to, a given rocket, ballistic missile, satellite, etc.
- forbiddenness — a past participle of forbid.
- morbillivirus — a genus of viruses in the family Paramyxoviridae causing infectious diseases such as measles, distemper, or rinderpest
14 letter words containing orbi
- euphorbiaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Euphorbiaceae, a family of plants typically having capsular fruits: includes the spurges, the castor oil and cassava plants, cascarilla, and poinsettia
On this page, we collect all words with ORBI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 145 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ORBI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.