Words containing orb
4 letter words containing orb
5 letter words containing orb
- corba — Common Object Request Broker Architecture
- corby — a town in central England, in N Northamptonshire: designated a new town in 1950. Pop: 49 222 (2001)
- dorba — a stupid, inept, or clumsy person
- forbs — Plural form of forb.
- forby — (UK dialectal, Northern England, Scotland, archaic) Uncommon; out of the ordinary; extraordinary; superior.
6 letter words containing orb
- absorb — If something absorbs a liquid, gas, or other substance, it soaks it up or takes it in.
- adorbs — Informal. very cute; adorable.
- adsorb — to undergo or cause to undergo a process in which a substance, usually a gas, accumulates on the surface of a solid forming a thin film, often only one molecule thick
- corban — a gift to God
- corbel — a bracket, usually of stone or brick
7 letter words containing orb
8 letter words containing orb
- absorbed — If you are absorbed in something or someone, you are very interested in them and they take up all your attention and energy.
- absorber — a person or thing that absorbs
- adsorbed — Simple past tense and past participle of adsorb.
- adsorber — something which adsorbs
- ascorbic — Of or pertaining to ascorbic acid or its derivatives.
9 letter words containing orb
- absorbant — Alternative spelling of absorbent.
- absorbate — a substance that has been absorbed, or is to be absorbed, into an absorbent
- absorbent — Absorbent material soaks up liquid easily.
- absorbers — Plural form of absorber.
- absorbing — An absorbing task or activity interests you a great deal and takes up all your attention and energy.
10 letter words containing orb
- absorbable — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- absorbance — a measure of the light-absorbing ability of an object, expressed as the logarithm to base 10 of the reciprocal of the internal transmittance
- absorbancy — absorbance
- absorbedly — deeply interested or involved; preoccupied: He had an absorbed look on his face.
- absorbency — capable of absorbing heat, light, moisture, etc.; tending to absorb.
11 letter words containing orb
- absorbingly — In an absorbing manner. (First attested in the mid 19th century.).
- anteorbital — in front of the orbit of the eye
- armorbearer — a person who carried the armor or weapons of a warrior
- borborygmus — rumbling of the stomach
- chemisorbed — Simple past tense and past participle of chemisorb.
12 letter words containing orb
13 letter words containing orb
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- antiscorbutic — preventing or curing scurvy
- circumorbital — (anatomy) Around the eye.
- comorbidities — Plural form of comorbidity.
- contraorbital — of or relating to flight in the orbit of, but in a direction contrary to, a given rocket, ballistic missile, satellite, etc.
14 letter words containing orb
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- colorblindness — inability to distinguish one or several chromatic colors, independent of the capacity for distinguishing light and shade.
- euphorbiaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Euphorbiaceae, a family of plants typically having capsular fruits: includes the spurges, the castor oil and cassava plants, cascarilla, and poinsettia
- superabsorbent — extremely or unusually absorbent: superabsorbent fibers.
15 letter words containing orb
16 letter words containing orb
On this page, we collect all words with ORB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 329 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ORB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.