Words containing opsis
6 letter words containing opsis
- -opsis — indicating a specified appearance or resemblance
8 letter words containing opsis
- synopsis — a brief or condensed statement giving a general view of some subject.
9 letter words containing opsis
- autopsist — a surgeon who specializes in conducting autopsies
- caryopsis — a dry seedlike fruit having the pericarp fused to the seed coat of the single seed: produced by the grasses
- coreopsis — any plant of the genus Coreopsis, of America and tropical Africa, cultivated for their yellow, brown, or yellow-and-red daisy-like flowers: family Asteraceae (composites)
- heliopsis — a genus of herbaceous flowering plant in the daisy family Asteraceae
10 letter words containing opsis
- ampelopsis — any woody vine of the vitaceous genus Ampelopsis, of tropical and subtropical Asia and America
- calliopsis — coreopsis
- corylopsis — any of various deciduous shrubs of the genus Corylopsis, which are found in eastern Asia and have yellow flowers
- meconopsis — Any of several poppy-like plants, of the genus Meconopsis, most of which are found in the Himalayas.
- stereopsis — stereoscopic vision; the ability to perceive depth.
11 letter words containing opsis
12 letter words containing opsis
- phalaenopsis — any of various epiphytic orchids of the genus Phalaenopsis, native to tropical Asia, having clusters of showy, variously colored flowers.
On this page, we collect all words with OPSIS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains OPSIS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.