Words containing oper
4 letter words containing oper
- oper — (Internet) A network operator on IRC.
5 letter words containing oper
6 letter words containing oper
- cooper — A cooper is a person who makes barrels.
- dopers — Plural form of doper; users of dope.
- eloper — Agent noun of elope; one who elopes.
- groper — a large, purplish food fish, Achoerodus gouldii, inhabiting waters off Australia and New Zealand, characterized by an enormous gape.
- hooper — a person who makes or puts hoops on barrels, tubs, etc.; a cooper.
7 letter words containing oper
8 letter words containing oper
- coopered — a person who makes or repairs casks, barrels, etc.
- galloper — One who gallops.
- improper — not proper; not strictly belonging, applicable, correct, etc.; erroneous: He drew improper conclusions from the scant evidence.
- no-hoper — a useless person from whom nothing can be expected.
- operable — that can be treated by a surgical operation. Compare inoperable (def 2).
9 letter words containing oper
- cooperage — the craft, place of work, or products of a cooper
- cooperate — If you cooperate with someone, you work with them or help them for a particular purpose. You can also say that two people cooperate.
- coopering — Present participle of cooper.
- cooperite — a mineral, sulfide and arsenide of platinum, occurring in igneous rocks in the form of steel-gray crystals.
- developer — A developer is a person or a company that buys land and builds houses, offices, shops, or factories on it, or buys existing buildings and makes them more modern.
10 letter words containing oper
- co-operate — If you co-operate with someone, you work with them or help them for a particular purpose. You can also say that two people co-operate.
- cooperated — to work or act together or jointly for a common purpose or benefit.
- cooperates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of cooperate.
- cooperator — to work or act together or jointly for a common purpose or benefit.
- copernican — of or relating to Copernicus or his theories.
11 letter words containing oper
- codeveloper — a fellow developer
- comic-opera — comically vainglorious; having farcically self-important aspects: a comic-opera army, proud in its ceremonial splendor but inept on the battlefield.
- cooperating — to work or act together or jointly for a common purpose or benefit.
- cooperation — joint operation or action
- cooperative — A cooperative is a business or organization run by the people who work for it, or owned by the people who use it. These people share its benefits and profits.
12 letter words containing oper
- cefoperazone — A cephalosporin antibiotic.
- co-operative — A co-operative is a business or organization run by the people who work for it, or owned by the people who use it. These people share its benefits and profits.
- cooperations — an act or instance of working or acting together for a common purpose or benefit; joint action.
- cooperatives — Plural form of cooperative.
- cybertrooper — (in Malaysia) An activist who uses cyberspace.
13 letter words containing oper
- coin-operated — (of a machine) operated by the insertion of a coin
- cooperatively — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- cooperativity — an interaction between structural units within a molecule or between molecules in an assemblage that enables the system to respond more sharply to an external change than would isolated units
- dock-walloper — a casual laborer about docks or wharves.
- hydroperoxide — any chemical compound having the general formula, ROOH, where R is an element or an organic group.
14 letter words containing oper
- cooperationist — an act or instance of working or acting together for a common purpose or benefit; joint action.
- hydroperoxides — Plural form of hydroperoxide.
- interoperation — (engineering) The interaction and simultaneous functioning of multiple products having multiple architectures etc.
- interoperative — a person engaged, employed, or skilled in some branch of work, especially productive or industrial work; worker.
- intraoperative — Happening during surgery. Literally, within surgery.
15 letter words containing oper
- cooperativeness — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- inoperativeness — The state or condition of being inoperative; nonfunction.
- isoperimetrical — having equal perimeters
- non-cooperative — failure or refusal to cooperate.
- operationalised — Simple past tense and past participle of operationalise.
16 letter words containing oper
- battery-operated — powered, driven, or operated with batteries
- boolean-operator — any operation in which each of the operands and the result take one of two values.
- interoperability — capable of being used or operated reciprocally: interoperable weapons systems.
- operating-system — the collection of software that directs a computer's operations, controlling and scheduling the execution of other programs, and managing storage, input/output, and communication resources. Abbreviation: OS.
- operationalizing — Present participle of operationalize.
17 letter words containing oper
18 letter words containing oper
21 letter words containing oper
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
On this page, we collect all words with OPER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 504 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains OPER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.