Words containing ono
4 letter words containing ono
5 letter words containing ono
6 letter words containing ono
- ammono — of, or containing, ammonia
- bonobo — an anthropoid ape, Pan paniscus, of central W Africa: similar to the chimpanzee but much smaller and having a black face
- chrono — chronometer.
- conoid — a geometric surface formed by rotating a parabola, ellipse, or hyperbola about one axis
- donors — A person who donates something, esp. money to a fund or charity.
7 letter words containing ono
8 letter words containing ono
- aeronomy — the science of the earth's upper atmosphere
- agronomy — the science of cultivation of land, soil management, and crop production
- ammonoid — any of the extinct group of sea-dwelling cephalopod molluscs with coiled and chambered shells
- anconoid — resembling the ancon or elbow
- arsonous — relating to arson
9 letter words containing ono
- aeronomer — a scientist who studies the upper atmosphere of planets
- aeronomic — of or relating to the study of the upper atmosphere
- agronomic — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
- ammonoids — Plural form of ammonoid.
- astronomy — Astronomy is the scientific study of the stars, planets, and other natural objects in space.
10 letter words containing ono
- aeronomist — a scientist who studies the upper atmosphere
- agronomics — the branch of economics dealing with the distribution, management, and productivity of land
- agronomist — An agronomist is someone who studies the growing and harvesting of crops.
- ammonolyze — to subject to ammonolysis.
- antimonous — of or containing antimony in the trivalent state
11 letter words containing ono
- agronomical — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
- agronomists — Plural form of agronomist.
- ammonolysis — solvolysis in liquid ammonia
- anachronous — relating to anachronism; misplaced chronologically
- antonomasia — the substitution of a title or epithet for a proper name, such as his highness
12 letter words containing ono
- anthroponomy — the science dealing with the laws regulating the development of the human organism in relation to other organisms and to environment.
- antieconomic — against economic growth or wellbeing
- antimonopoly — opposed to monopoly
- astronomical — If you describe an amount, especially the cost of something as astronomical, you are emphasizing that it is very large indeed.
- asynchronous — An asynchronous electric machine is one in which the magnetic field and the rotation are not exactly the same.
13 letter words containing ono
- acotyledonous — Having no seed lobes, as the dodder; also applied to plants which have no true seeds, as ferns, mosses, etc.
- aganglionosis — (medicine) A medical condition involving absence of ganglia.
- agro-economic — of or relating to a nation's agricultural economy, the financial problems of farmers as a group, etc.: mounting pressures on the agro-economic system.
- agronomically — in an agronomic manner
- allochthonous — (of rocks, deposits, etc) found in a place other than where they or their constituents were formed
14 letter words containing ono
15 letter words containing ono
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- archaeastronomy — (astronomy, archaeology) The historical, especially archeological, study of astronomy; the study of the astronomical systems and methods of ancient cultures often embracing the astrology and cosmology of the past.
- archeoastronomy — the branch of archaeology that deals with the apparent use by prehistoric civilizations of astronomical techniques to establish the seasons or the cycle of the year, especially as evidenced in the construction of megaliths and other ritual structures.
- chronobiologist — A person who is involved in chronobiology.
- chronologically — arranged in the order of time: a chronological list of events.
16 letter words containing ono
- archaeoastronomy — the scientific study of the beliefs and practices concerning astronomy that existed in ancient and prehistoric civilizations
- dendrochronology — the study of the annual rings of trees, used esp to date past events
- dishonorableness — The property of being dishonorable.
- geochronological — Of or pertaining to geochronology.
- geochronologists — Plural form of geochronologist.
17 letter words containing ono
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
- chronographically — a timepiece fitted with a recording device, as a stylus and rotating drum, used to mark the exact instant of an occurrence, especially in astronomy.
- dishonourableness — Alternative spelling of dishonorableness.
- heteronormativity — The view that all human beings are either male or female, both in sex and in gender, and that sexual and romantic thoughts and relations are normal only when between people of different sexes.
- monochromatically — of or having one color.
18 letter words containing ono
- chronostratigraphy — The branch of geology concerned with establishing the absolute ages of strata.
- dendrochronologist — One who carries out dendrochronology.
- monochlorobiphenyl — (organic compound) Either of three isomers of a chlorinated derivative of biphenyl containing one chlorine atom.
- monophosphorylated — (biochemistry) phosphorylated with a single unit of phosphoric acid.
- monophthongization — to change into or pronounce as a monophthong.
19 letter words containing ono
21 letter words containing ono
- dendrochronologically — By the use of, or with reference to dendrochronology.
23 letter words containing ono
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
45 letter words containing ono
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with ONO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1529 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ONO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.