Words containing onco
5 letter words containing onco
6 letter words containing onco
7 letter words containing onco
8 letter words containing onco
- concocts — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of concoct.
- concolor — having a single colour
- concoord — (programming, parallel) An environment for programming networks of sequential and parallel computers. ConCoord supports explicit parallelism with different granularity.
- concorde — the first commercial supersonic airliner, in service between 1976 and 2003. Of Anglo-French construction, it was capable of cruising at over 2160 km per hr (1200 mph)
- concords — Plural form of concord.
9 letter words containing onco
- concocted — to prepare or make by combining ingredients, especially in cookery: to concoct a meal from leftovers.
- concocter — to prepare or make by combining ingredients, especially in cookery: to concoct a meal from leftovers.
- concordal — of or relating to concord
- concordat — a pact or treaty, esp one between the Vatican and another state concerning the interests of religion in that state
- concordia — the ancient Roman goddess of harmony or peace.
10 letter words containing onco
- concocters — Plural form of concocter.
- concocting — to prepare or make by combining ingredients, especially in cookery: to concoct a meal from leftovers.
- concoction — A concoction is something that has been made out of several things mixed together.
- concoctive — Of or pertaining to digestion; digestive.
- concordant — being in agreement: harmonious
11 letter words containing onco
- concoctions — Plural form of concoction.
- concolorate — concolor
- concolorous — concolor
- concomitant — Concomitant is used to describe something that happens at the same time as another thing and is connected with it.
- concordance — If there is concordance between two things, they are similar to each other or consistent with each other.
12 letter words containing onco
- antioncogene — (genetics) Any gene that suppresses the formation of tumours.
- broncobuster — (in the western US and Canada) a cowboy who breaks in broncos or wild horses
- concomitance — existence or occurrence together or in connection with another
- concomitancy — concomitance.
- concomitants — Plural form of concomitant.
13 letter words containing onco
- antioncogenes — Plural form of antioncogene.
- concomitances — Plural form of concomitance.
- concomitantly — existing or occurring with something else, often in a lesser way; accompanying; concurrent: an event and its concomitant circumstances.
- noncollegiate — below the level usually associated with college or university study.
- noncolourfast — (of a fabric) having a colour that tends to fade when washed or worn
14 letter words containing onco
- non-concordant — agreeing; harmonious.
- noncognitivism — the semantic meta-ethical thesis that moral judgments do not express facts and so do not have a truth value, thus excluding both naturalism and non-naturalism
- noncoincidence — a failure to meet or agree
- noncombustible — not flammable.
- noncomedogenic — (especially of a cosmetic or skin-care product) not causing clogged pores or blackheads.
15 letter words containing onco
- noncommissioned — not commissioned, applied especially to military officers, as sergeants and corporals, ranking below warrant officer.
- noncommunicable — not communicable, especially with reference to a disease that is not transmitted through contact with an infected or afflicted person.
- noncompensatory — serving to compensate, as for loss, lack, or injury.
- noncompressible — not able to be compressed
- noncomputerized — not computerized or controlled by computers
16 letter words containing onco
- noncommunication — Absence of communication; failure to communicate.
- noncommunicative — inclined to communicate or impart; talkative: He isn't feeling very communicative today.
- noncompassionate — Not compassionate.
- noncontradiction — absence or lack of contradiction.
- noncontroversial — of, relating to, or characteristic of controversy, or prolonged public dispute, debate, or contention; polemical: a controversial book.
17 letter words containing onco
- nonconstitutional — of or relating to the constitution of a state, organization, etc.
18 letter words containing onco
- nonconfrontational — Tending to deal with situations calmly and diplomatically; not aggressive or hostile.
On this page, we collect all words with ONCO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 245 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ONCO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.