Words containing ologi
7 letter words containing ologi
8 letter words containing ologi
- -ologist — -ologist is used to replace '-ology' at the end of nouns in order to form other nouns that refer to people who are concerned with a particular science or subject. For example, a 'biologist' is concerned with biology.
- apologia — An apologia is a statement in which you defend something that you strongly believe in, for example a way of life, a person's behaviour, or a philosophy.
- apologie — Archaic spelling of apology.
- biologic — pertaining to biology.
- ecologic — the branch of biology dealing with the relations and interactions between organisms and their environment, including other organisms.
9 letter words containing ologi
- -ological — -ological is used to replace '-ology' at the end of nouns in order to form adjectives that describe something as relating to a particular science or subject. For example, 'biological' means relating to biology.
- acrologic — Of or pertaining to the naming of hieroglyphic symbols by the first phonetic sound of the picture they represent.
- agrologic — of or relating to agrology
- apologias — Plural form of apologia.
- apologies — a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another: He demanded an apology from me for calling him a crook.
10 letter words containing ologi
11 letter words containing ologi
12 letter words containing ologi
- aetiological — of or relating to aetiology
- angelologist — a person who studies angelology
- anthological — a book or other collection of selected writings by various authors, usually in the same literary form, of the same period, or on the same subject: an anthology of Elizabethan drama; an anthology of modern philosophy.
- anthologised — Simple past tense and past participle of anthologise.
- anthologiser — Alternative spelling of anthologizer.
13 letter words containing ologi
- agrobiologist — One who studies bacteria and other organisms in soil for the purpose of growing crops or feeding animals.
- agroecologist — One who studies agroecology.
- agrostologist — a person who specializes in agrostology
- amphibologies — Plural form of amphibology.
- anthologizing — Present participle of anthologize.
14 letter words containing ologi
15 letter words containing ologi
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anthropologists — Plural form of anthropologist.
- archeologically — In a archeological manner or fashion.
- astrobiologists — Plural form of astrobiologist.
16 letter words containing ologi
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- archaeologically — In an archaeological manner.
- biometeorologist — the scientific study of the effects of natural or artificial atmospheric conditions, as temperature and humidity, on living organisms.
- biotechnological — Biotechnological means relating to biotechnology.
- climatologically — In climatological terms.
17 letter words containing ologi
- agathokakological — (nonce word) composed of both good and evil.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anesthesiologists — Plural form of anesthesiologist.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- bacteriologically — In a bacteriological manner; with respect to bacteriology.
18 letter words containing ologi
- dendrochronologist — One who carries out dendrochronology.
- ethnomethodologist — A person engaged in ethnomethodology.
- ethnomusicological — Relating to or pertaining to ethnomusicology.
- ethnopsychological — Relating to ethnopsychology.
- gastroenterologist — the study of the structure, functions, and diseases of digestive organs.
19 letter words containing ologi
- clinicopathological — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
- dendrochronological — Pertaining to dendrochronology.
- electrophysiologist — A physiologist whose speciality is electrophysiology.
- gastroenterological — Of or pertaining to gastroenterology.
- glottochronological — Of or pertaining to glottochronology.
20 letter words containing ologi
21 letter words containing ologi
- dendrochronologically — By the use of, or with reference to dendrochronology.
- ecological-succession — the coming of one person or thing after another in order, sequence, or in the course of events: many troubles in succession.
- otorhinolaryngologist — (medicine) Doctor specializing in otorhinolaryngology, the study of ear, nose, and throat.
22 letter words containing ologi
On this page, we collect all words with OLOGI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 913 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains OLOGI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.