26-letter words containing olo
- aerobiological engineering — the science of designing buildings and systems in which there is less danger of airborne infections
- btrieve technologies, inc. — (company, database) /bee-treev/ (BTI) A provider of client-server database engines. BTI was founded by former Novell, Inc. employees, including the original developers of the Btrieve database engine. BTI acquired the database product line from Novell in April, 1994. Address: Austin, Texas, USA.
- constantine xi palaeologus — (Dragases) 1404–53, last Byzantine emperor 1449–53.
- extended concurrent prolog — (language) (ECP) Concurrent Prolog with OR parallelism, set abstraction and meta-inference features.
- horse of a different color — a large, solid-hoofed, herbivorous quadruped, Equus caballus, domesticated since prehistoric times, bred in a number of varieties, and used for carrying or pulling loads, for riding, and for racing.
- multi-color graphics array — (hardware, graphics) (MCGA) One of IBM's less popular hardware video display standards for use in the IBM PS/2. MCGA can display 80*25 text in monochrome, 40*25 text in 256 colours or 320*200 pixel graphics in 256 colors. It is now obsolete.
- philosophical anthropology — anthropology (def 4).
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- psychophysiologic disorder — any of a group of disorders, as tension headache, characterized by physical symptoms that are partly induced by emotional factors.
- recombinant dna technology — any of various techniques for separating and recombining segments of DNA or genes, often employing a restriction enzyme to cut a gene from a donor organism and inserting it into a plasmid or viral DNA for transplantation into a host organism, where the gene causes the production of a desired substance either for harvesting or for the benefit of the host organism itself.
- technological unemployment — unemployment caused by technological changes or new methods of production in an industry or business.
- topological transformation — homeomorphism (def 2).
On this page, we collect all 26-letter words with OLO. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 26-letter word that contains OLO to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.