Words containing olo
4 letter words containing olo
- bolo — a large single-edged knife, originating in the Philippines
- jolo — an island group in the SW Philippines, separating the Sulawesi Sea from the Sulu Sea. 1086 sq. mi. (2813 sq. km). Capital: Jolo.
- kolo — a Serbian folk dance performed by a group arranged in a circle, with the soloists in the center.
- lolo — Also called Yi. a member of a people inhabiting the mountainous regions of southwestern China near the eastern borders of Tibet and Burma.
- nolo — nolo contendere.
5 letter words containing olo
- cholo — a person who is descended from both European and Native American parents
- colo- — indicating the colon
- colo. — Colorado
- colog — cologarithm
- colon — A colon is the punctuation mark : which you can use in several ways. For example, you can put it before a list of things or before reported speech.
6 letter words containing olo
- barolo — a dry red wine produced in the Piedmont region of Italy
- cholo- — chole-
- cholon — a city in S Vietnam: a suburb of Ho Chi Minh City
- coloni — a serf in the latter period of the Roman Empire or in the early feudal period.
- colony — A colony is a country which is controlled by a more powerful country.
7 letter words containing olo
- apology — An apology is something that you say or write in order to tell someone that you are sorry that you have hurt them or caused trouble for them.
- awolowo — Obafemi [aw-bah-fey-mee] /ɔˈbɑ feɪ mi/ (Show IPA), 1909–1987, Nigerian lawyer and statesman.
- axolotl — any of several aquatic salamanders of the North American genus Ambystoma, esp A. mexicanum (Mexican axolotl), in which the larval form (including external gills) is retained throughout life under natural conditions (see neoteny): family Ambystomidae
- bacolod — a town in the Philippines, on the NW coast of Negros Island. Pop: 468 000 (2005 est)
- bicolor — of two colors
8 letter words containing olo
- acrology — acrophony.
- aerology — the study of the atmosphere, particularly its upper layers
- agrology — the scientific study of soils and their potential productivity
- alcolock — a breath-alcohol ignition-interlock device fitted to the ignition in certain motor vehicles. The driver must blow into a tube and, if his or her breath contains too much alcohol, a lock is activated to prevent the vehicle starting
- algology — the branch of biology concerned with the study of algae
9 letter words containing olo
- acarology — the study of mites and ticks
- adenology — the branch of medicine dealing with the development, structure, function, and diseases of glands.
- aetiology — the philosophy or study of causation
- agnolotti — a dish of small pasta shaped like half moons and usually filled with tortellini stuffing: boiled and served in broth or with a sauce.
- agriology — the study of primitive peoples
10 letter words containing olo
- acebutolol — a beta blocker, C 18 H 28 N 2 O 4 , used in the management of hypertension, angina pectoris, and cardiac arrhythmias.
- actinology — the science of light rays and their chemical effects
- agnoiology — the theory of ignorance
- algologist — the branch of botany dealing with algae.
- angelology — a doctrine or theory treating of angels
11 letter words containing olo
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- acanthology — the study of spines, as in sea urchins or certain spiny-headed worms, particularly as they relate to taxonomic classification.
- aeolotropic — anisotropic
- aerobiology — the study of airborne organisms, spores, etc
- agrobiology — the science of plant growth and nutrition in relation to agriculture
12 letter words containing olo
- aetiological — of or relating to aetiology
- anthological — a book or other collection of selected writings by various authors, usually in the same literary form, of the same period, or on the same subject: an anthology of Elizabethan drama; an anthology of modern philosophy.
- anthologized — to compile an anthology.
- anthropology — Anthropology is the scientific study of people, society, and culture.
- anticolonial — opposed to colonialism
13 letter words containing olo
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
- alcoholometer — an instrument, such as a specially calibrated hydrometer, for determining the percentage of alcohol in a liquid
- anthropologic — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-colonial — opposing colonialism.
14 letter words containing olo
- aetiologically — etiology.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- alveolopalatal — articulated with the blade or front of the tongue approaching or touching the front of the hard palate near its junction with the alveolar ridge; having a primary palatal articulation and a secondary alveolar articulation.
- anesthesiology — the science of anesthesia and anesthetics
- anthropologist — a person who specializes in anthropology
15 letter words containing olo
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-technology — the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
- anticolonialism — the opposition to colonialism
16 letter words containing olo
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- astroarchaeology — archaeoastronomy.
- astrometeorology — the study of the theoretical effects of astronomical bodies and forces on the earth's atmosphere.
- biometeorologist — the scientific study of the effects of natural or artificial atmospheric conditions, as temperature and humidity, on living organisms.
- cytotechnologist — a technician who specializes in identifying cells and cellular abnormalities.
17 letter words containing olo
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
- clinicopathologic — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
- color-coordinated — with all parts or elements related, blended, or matched to a particular color scheme.
18 letter words containing olo
- gastroenterologist — the study of the structure, functions, and diseases of digestive organs.
- histomorphological — histology.
- immunohistological — the microscopic study of tissues with the aid of antibodies that bind to tissue components and reveal their presence.
- immunopharmacology — the branch of pharmacology concerned with the immune system
- methylprednisolone — A synthetic glucocorticoid drug, with chemical formula C22H30O5.
19 letter words containing olo
21 letter words containing olo
- ecological-succession — the coming of one person or thing after another in order, sequence, or in the course of events: many troubles in succession.
22 letter words containing olo
- otorhinolaryngological — of or relating to the medical practice involving the ear, nose, and throat.
26 letter words containing olo
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
On this page, we collect all words with OLO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2844 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains OLO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.