Words containing off
3 letter words containing off
- off — so as to be no longer supported or attached: This button is about to come off.
4 letter words containing off
- -off — a contest of skill in a (specified) activity or field, esp. one in which finalists compete, as by preparing their own version of a recipe, to determine a champion
- boff — a loud, hearty laugh
- coff — to buy; purchase
- doff — to remove or take off, as clothing.
- goff — (Scotland) Obsolete form of golf (ball game).
5 letter words containing off
- boffo — very good; highly successful
- cloff — the cleft of a tree
- doffs — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of doff.
- feoff — to invest with a fief or fee; enfeoff.
- groff — GNU roff. See also nroff, troff. Version 1.07 by James J. Clark <[email protected]>. FTP groff-1.07.tar.z from a GNU archive site.
6 letter words containing off
- boffin — A boffin is a scientist, especially one who is doing research.
- buyoff — a purchase
- coffee — Coffee is a hot drink made with water and ground or powdered coffee beans.
- coffer — A coffer is a large strong chest used for storing valuable objects such as money or gold and silver.
- coffin — A coffin is a box in which a dead body is buried or cremated.
7 letter words containing off
- backoff — the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- bakeoff — a baking competition
- banoffi — Alternative spelling of banoffee.
- blowoff — the discharge or venting of surplus liquid or gas
- boffing — Theater. a box-office hit. a joke or humorous line producing hearty laughter.
8 letter words containing off
- bake-off — A bake-off is a cooking competition.
- banoffee — a filling for a pie, consisting of toffee and banana
- blastoff — Blastoff is the moment when a rocket leaves the ground and rises into the air to begin a journey into space.
- boil-off — Rocketry. any vapor loss from the oxidizer or fuel in a rocket during countdown.
- breakoff — an abrupt discontinuance, especially of relations
9 letter words containing off
- angle-off — the angle formed by the line of flight of an aerial target and the line of sight on a gun of an attacking aircraft.
- babashoff — Shirley, born 1957, U.S. swimmer.
- brush-off — a refusal to talk or listen to someone; abrupt or final dismissal or rebuff.
- bully-off — a method by which a game is restarted after a stoppage. Two opposing players stand with the ball between them and alternately strike their sticks together and against the ground three times before trying to hit the ball
- cents-off — of or relating to a marketing device, as a coupon, that entitles a buyer to a specified amount off the regular price.
10 letter words containing off
- backoffice — (software) A suite of network server software from Microsoft that includes Windows NT Server, BackOffice Server (for the integrated development, deployment, and management of BackOffice applications in departments, branch offices, and medium sized businesses); Exchange Server; Proxy Server; Site Server for intranet publishing, management, and search; Site Server Commerce Edition For comprehensive Internet commerce transactions; Small Business Server for business operations, resource management, and customer relations; SNA Server for the integration of existing and new systems and data; SQL Server for scalable, reliable database and data-warehousing; Systems Management Server (SMS) for centralised change- and configuration-management.
- better-off — being in better circumstances, especially economically: Only the better-off nations can afford to send probes into space.
- box-office — of or relating to the box office or to the business and commercial aspects of the theater: a box-office window; box-office receipts; a box-office attraction.
- charge-off — a write-off, especially of a bad loan by a bank.
- chargeoffs — Plural form of chargeoff.
11 letter words containing off
- browned-off — a dark tertiary color with a yellowish or reddish hue.
- cheesed-off — disgusted; fed up (usually followed by off).
- coffeeberry — an evergreen shrub, Rhamnus californica, of the buckthorn family, common in the western U.S., having small, greenish flowers and red fruit that turns black, grown as a bee plant.
- coffeehouse — an establishment that sells coffee and usually other refreshments and that commonly serves as an informal club for its regular customers
- coffeemaker — Any of several different types of kitchen apparatus used to brew and filter coffee.
12 letter words containing off
- coffee-maker — a domestic appliance that makes coffee
- coffeehouses — Plural form of coffeehouse.
- coffeemakers — Plural form of coffeemaker.
- counteroffer — A counteroffer is an offer that someone makes, for example, for a house or business, in response to an offer by another person or group.
- encoffinment — The preparation of the body of a deceased person and placement of it in a coffin, especially in a ceremonial or ritualistic manner.
13 letter words containing off
- chief-officer — the officer of a merchant vessel next in command beneath the captain.
- counteroffers — Plural form of counteroffer.
- inoffensively — In an inoffensive manner.
- non-offensive — causing resentful displeasure; highly irritating, angering, or annoying: offensive television commercials.
- off-the-books — not recorded in account books or not reported as taxable income.
14 letter words containing off
- coffee-colored — having the medium-brown color of coffee mixed with cream or milk; moderately brown.
- coffee-klatsch — to gather for a coffee klatsch.
- jack-in-office — a self-important petty official
- off-the-record — not for publication; not to be quoted: a candidate's off-the-record remarks to reporters.
- openoffice.org — (project) (OOo) The group that produces a free (GPL) cross-platform office suite that provides much of the same functionality as Microsoft Office including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and graphics. Each program can read and write both its own and Microsoft formats.
15 letter words containing off
16 letter words containing off
17 letter words containing off
- counteroffensives — Plural form of counteroffensive.
On this page, we collect all words with OFF. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1484 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains OFF that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.